Jordan Mills on Khalil Mack...God help us...

Big Turk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raiders could just as easily be 5-6 as 9-2...they have pulled out a LOT of close games at the end after trailing...statistically it's unlikely to keep happening...in reality things like this tend to be seasonal...Carolina pulled out games like that last year all the time, now they are losing them...likely Oakland will not be able to repeat that late game magic next year, so while they have a good record, they could come down a little next year if they don't get that D fixed...

But there is no reason to think the Bills get blown out there...

Offensively, it depends on which TT shows up. Defensively we need a solution for the deep ball.

A Lynn definitely needs to gameplan to help Mills out. It should be the prime directive this week.

I haven't watched the all 22 yet.. but I know from watching in real time that Mills had an awful first half. It will be interesting to see if his better play in the 2nd half was due to A Lynn shifting help ( Rbs, TEs) his way or if he just rallied himself.

Scary thing is.. Glenn appeared to have an awful first half as well ... methinks the injuries he's dealing with are having a big impact on his play.

This is going to be a disaster. Also, they have a guy named Bruce Irving, he's pretty good as well.......

run the ball and run it some more... and keep them under 25. that is the formula for this team. especially on the road. get a couple turnovers. win it somehow and get out of town.

I saw Kujo in a couple plays last game. Why are we not puttin him at RT? Why is it that the fans can see such an OBVIOUS weakness on the RT position and then the coaches say that the RT is doing a decent job? I never understood this.

I wouldn't want to move Glenn but if Kujo is SO much better at LT than RT, why can't we try it for a series or two? Put Kujo at left and Glenn at right. I understand RTs don't get paid LT money, but shìt, we're already paying him, so we can put him wherever we want.

I saw Kujo in a couple plays last game. Why are we not puttin him at RT? Why is it that the fans can see such an OBVIOUS weakness on the RT position and then the coaches say that the RT is doing a decent job? I never understood this.

I wouldn't want to move Glenn but if Kujo is SO much better at LT than RT, why can't we try it for a series or two? Put Kujo at left and Glenn at right. I understand RTs don't get paid LT money, but shìt, we're already paying him, so we can put him wherever we want.

Yep.

If ever there were a week to do it.

Mills is making Erik Pears look like an all pro...

At guard or tackle ?

They motioned Glenn to the right side to overload last Sunday