• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Two threads...should prolly be merged.

As i said in other..i can sympathise...but cut this guy today

lol I thought so too but opened that other thread and it was actually about TT... something like he was going to cause Harvin to retire, I don't know didn't read the whole thing Edited by YoloinOhio

lol I thought so too but opened that other thread and it was actually about TT... something like he was going to cause Harvin to retire, I don't know didn't read the whole thing

that's too funny...i didn't read any posts..my bad.Just assumed it was about Harvin as the title suggested!!!!! LOL

How many snaps and at what % is Watkins going to be playing this week. Why didn't you list Tate? Is he playing? He looked better than everyone but Woods last week. Hopefully he gets a few more catches.

forgot about Tate, my bad. I agree he had a good game last week. Latest on Watkins --

@rapsheet

#Bills WR Sammy Watkins, activated off IR on Sat, will not only play but start, source said. His playtime will depend on how his foot feels.

forgot about Tate, my bad. I agree he had a good game last week. Latest on Watkins --

@rapsheet

#Bills WR Sammy Watkins, activated off IR on Sat, will not only play but start, source said. His playtime will depend on how his foot feels.

He better freaking start...he is the most talented player on the team. If he cant start and play, and play well , for at least 80% of the snaps, he should not be playing

He better freaking start...he is the most talented player on the team. If he cant start and play, and play well , for at least 80% of the snaps, he should not be playing

@adamschefter

Bills WR Sammy Watkins, listed as questionable, expected to start Sunday vs Jags but be on a pitch count, per source. Conditioning concerns.

I wonder if Harvin was having migraines when he was retired. I know you don't have to get hit in the head to get them but I wasn't aware or just don't remember him being hit hard since he came back.

i read that he said he hadn't had any migraine issues since prior to joining the Jets so it has been awhile.