Are you venturing out for Black Friday  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Are you venturing out for Black Friday

• Yes: I am a Masochist who enjoys the pain
    • Yes: I am a Sadist who enjoys inflicting trauma on other shoppers
    • Trump
    • All Glory to the Hypnotoad!!!
    • Gonna sit back and watch videos of people fighting over cheap crap

Love black Friday. Love the societal interaction. Love the capitalist freedom. Love that it's there if you want to partake and if you choose not to, there's plenty of alternatives

Yeah, I'm fond of a good riot, too.

Sadly, I have to go out tomorrow; building a deck, and I need lumber and concrete. I'm kind-of looking forward to being in Home Depot with all the idiots buying over-priced "sale" garbage while I smack 'em in the heads with a 2x8.

Don't believe the hype. Went to Walmart last night at 9pm to get a Black Friday sale price on 4 tires. (saved over $200) Total time from parking to leaving was 10 minutes. As I walked out there was an announcement that said the cheap HDTV deals in Thursday's flyer were still available.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Don't believe the hype. Went to Walmart last night at 9pm to get a Black Friday sale price on 4 tires. (saved over $200) Total time from parking to leaving was 10 minutes. As I walked out there was an announcement that said the cheap HDTV deals in Thursday's flyer were still available.

But you might be shot in the parking lot when some bad hombres see you take the last $149 HDTV. Or get trampled by a gang of cage fighters on their way to the 9.99 canisters of muscle milk. That's how they getcha man...

Yeah, I'm fond of a good riot, too.

Sadly, I have to go out tomorrow; building a deck, and I need lumber and concrete. I'm kind-of looking forward to being in Home Depot with all the idiots buying over-priced "sale" garbage while I smack 'em in the heads with a 2x8.

You could have bought that stuff last weekend,

Signed Idiot