Seantrel Henderson suspended another 10 games

YoloinOhio

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the nba stopped testing and it's more popular than ever.

the NBA is a fraction of the NFL. And the NBA does not have the impacts the NFL does.

Also, there is a ton note I could say about how damn awful the NBA is run but that's another thread.

the NBA is a fraction of the NFL. And the NBA does not have the impacts the NFL does.

Also, there is a ton note I could say about how damn awful the NBA is run but that's another thread.

yup. just had a franchise sell for huge money...clippers. have completely changed their image after the melee fight from 15 years ago. couple of the biggest athletes on the planet...but sure you think they're running their business into the ground. ok.

yup. just had a franchise sell for huge money...clippers. have completely changed their image after the melee fight from 15 years ago. couple of the biggest athletes on the planet...but sure you think they're running their business into the ground. ok.

nothing relevant to my take. At all. And again, another thread. Go to the PPP thread on the NC House Bill 2 to discuss this correctly. Otherwise, stop because your continued detailing of the premise will make this a PPPtopicand that would be no good. Silly mods be mod'n all up in here

nothing relevant to my take. At all. And again, another thread. Go to the PPP thread on the NC House Bill 2 to discuss this correctly. Otherwise, stop because your continued detailing of the premise will make this a PPPtopicand that would be no good. Silly mods be mod'n all up in here

Sounds like you need to be in PPP. Nc house bill 2 has nothing to do with you being dead wrong about the NBA's explosion or the far out statement that the NFL would lose a viewer if players smoked more pot then they already do.

Sounds like you need to be in PPP. Nc house bill 2 has nothing to do with you being dead wrong about the NBA's explosion or the far out statement that the NFL would lose a viewer if players smoked more pot then they already do.

How many NBA teams are losing money?

<p>

This is not accurate. If the plant was just discovered or if has been genetically modified, it can be patented. Otherwise, no.

From the link you provided:

As noted in the last paragraph of the statute, the plant patent must also satisfy the general requirements of patentability. The subject matter of the application would be a plant which developed or discovered by applicant, and which has been found stable by asexual reproduction. To be patentable, it would also be required:

• That the person or persons filing the application are those who actually invented the claimed plant; i.e., discovered or developed and identified or isolated the plant, and asexually reproduced the plant.
  • That the plant has not been sold or released in the United States of America more than one year prior to the date of the application.

I think you need to re-read what you quoted more carefully. Genetic modification or being "just discovered" are not requirements (bullet point 2). For example, hops (Humulus lupulus) have been cultivated by humans for thousands of years, but certain varieties are patented. Nor are they genetically modified.

And besides, drug companies regularly tweak molecules in the very slightest of ways or alter their carriers in order to gain patent protection. Genetically altering a plant would be no different.

Edited by Saint Doug

i'm in charlotte what bar do you watch the games at?

in know you are. I'll ho to tavern if in Charlotte. Otherwise gboro has a great setup @ coopers ale House. Gboro is 30 min. Tavern is an hour. There is one in lake Norman I want to try, also

in know you are. I'll ho to tavern if in Charlotte. Otherwise gboro has a great setup @ coopers ale House. Gboro is 30 min. Tavern is an hour. There is one in lake Norman I want to try, also

we go to big als in cornelius as well. we used to tailgate at tavern but now that they sold the lot across the street for a new high rise that's about done. big als is a little easier to go to as it's less busy and less noisy.

Don't know. Everyone's salaries are through the roof and the new Tv deal is worth 2 billion.

Young people love the NBA.

Last year the number was put at 10 teams. That's unheard of in the NFL.

The NBA owners are stuck writing absolutely awful guaranteed contracts every free agent season. Aren't the Knicks still paying Allen Houston?

What's that have to do with its world wide popularity?

Nothing, but that's OK, because that's not the topic of this part of the discussion.

we go to big als in cornelius as well. we used to tailgate at tavern but now that they sold the lot across the street for a new high rise that's about done. big als is a little easier to go to as it's less busy and less noisy.

will you be there Sunday?