The game we should win that we lose!

BILLS55

I'm not suggesting that we lose this game coming up against the Jags. I do think we will win but in the past this is the trap game that the Bills always lose looking ahead to next week. The Raiders. This is the one we should win but lose. This game will show us if anything has really changed from the last 15 years and if Rex can actually motivate these clowns.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most Billsy thing to do would be to win the games we aren't expected to and lay an egg on one that was a lock.

My call in this scenario would be that we take down Jax at home and Oakland on the road. We scape by the steeler but then somehow drop one at home to the Browns.

Would anyone really be surprised?

Edited by AlwaysBilleve

The most Billsy thing to do would be to win the games we aren't expected to and lay an egg on one that was a lock.

My call in this scenario would be that we take down Jax at home and Oakland on the road. We scape by the steeler but then somehow drop one at home to the Browns.

Would anyone really be surprised?

Yeah, they are literally the worst team of all-time. If you said the Jets I'd buy it as an option. The Browns aren't beating anybody on the road.

My father in law swears a loss to them will spell the end of Rex and I can't argue with his logic

I agree, a loss to the Browns would be the end of EVERYONE. With that being said the Browns can't stop the run or move the ball. The Bills may beat them by 40. All joking aside I think that a 40+ point win in that game is more likely than a loss.

My father in law swears a loss to them will spell the end of Rex and I can't argue with his logic

I agree, a loss to the Browns would be the end of EVERYONE. With that being said the Browns can't stop the run or move the ball. The Bills may beat them by 40. All joking aside I think that a 40+ point win in that game is more likely than a loss.

No way. I honestly don't think it'll happen, but even a loss to the Browns wouldn't end Rex or Whaley. 8-8 or thereabouts in the second year of Rex's regime doesn't get him sent packing. Also I firmly believe that Whaley stays or goes with Rex. Pegs synchronized their contracts to this end.

No way. I honestly don't think it'll happen, but even a loss to the Browns wouldn't end Rex or Whaley. 8-8 or thereabouts in the second year of Rex's regime doesn't get him sent packing. Also I firmly believe that Whaley stays or goes with Rex. Pegs synchronized their contracts to this end.

So under what circumstances would Rex and/or Whaley be axed?

I mean, a loss to a TUURRRIBLE Browns team wouldn't be a sign from a higher power?

What if we throw in the Jags as a loss as well? Does a loss to both of them make that happen?

I'm not suggesting that we lose this game coming up against the Jags. I do think we will win but in the past this is the trap game that the Bills always lose looking ahead to next week. The Raiders. This is the one we should win but lose. This game will show us if anything has really changed from the last 15 years and if Rex can actually motivate these clowns.

we already lost 3 of them- the Ravens, Jets and Dolphins