What if we finish 10-6?

BmarvB

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ringer

Taking Rex Ryan's quote to the next level: Who are the NFL's best two-, three-, four-, and five-loss teams?

https://t.co/dgFtrrhjGb

proxy.jpg?t=HBhYaHR0cHM6Ly9kMjYyaWxiNTFo

The Rex Ryan Awards

There’s plenty of mediocrity across the NFL this season, but a few teams might be better than their records suggest. Who are the best two-, three-, four-, and five-win teams in the league?

Best Two-Win Team: Jacksonville Jaguars (2–8)

Head coach Gus Bradley is the main culprit, and Blake Bortles and his regression as a passer sure haven’t helped, but there have been brief glimpses of quality this season that hint at a team capable of stealing a few wins before it’s all said and done.

Best Five-Win Team: Buffalo Bills (5–5)

While the Ravens, Steelers, and Colts may have a better chance of making the postseason, the Bills are the most dangerous of the bunch. Why? They’re built to win late in the season for two reasons: They’ll run the ball all over you and they’ll get after your quarterback.

I wonder how many teams are "healthy" in December....it's very rare.

Healthy as in getting our key players healthy

Not all injuries are equal.

- Marcel being out probably cost us the Miami game

- Missing Sammy Watkins this whole year has to have hurt us......our true number 1 receiver

Edited by John from Hemet

We should be 4 and 6. Beating NE with out Tom is like a loss to me. Every year it's the same. Excuse after excuse. I always said I'm not going to die until after we win the Super Bowl. Now I'm wondering. 71 and counting but I still love my Bill's.

the " that win shouldnt count cause etc..." line, it never gets old.

We should be 4 and 6. Beating NE with out Tom is like a loss to me. Every year it's the same. Excuse after excuse. I always said I'm not going to die until after we win the Super Bowl. Now I'm wondering. 71 and counting but I still love my Bill's.

If Belicheck were really a genius, he'd sit Brady all year. Then every team they play would have to just declare it a loss because Brady wasn't playing. It'd be a brilliant way to go undefeated!

ps. Given the way this season started, a new OC, then add in all the injuries, toss in the fact that we're saddled with a bumbling HC... I'd say 10-6, especially considering we're currently 5-5, would be a successful season regardless of playoffs. That would be our best record since... Well since who can remember that long ago.

Edited by Dan

I wonder how many teams are "healthy" in December....it's very rare.

Thats why you "stash " Sammy so long.

for the big run

you might need to hang on a bit longer, but keep on keeping on !!

I would be pissing myself with a ten-6 season. What a finish !!

That's a harsh take. HOU and AZ would sure like to have won vs Pats w/out TBrady . The fact is only one team this year has managed to beat the Brady - led cheats and that's SEA. Yes , every year it's the same for the Bills , but not an excuse. They simply aren't that good of a team and have an average QB. That's more matter of fact than an excuse. I love the Bills too, but I don't believe they are an excellent team and should win almost every game, needing excuses to explain losses.

I love these posts!! We are counting a win as a loss because it shouldn't count? I hope that doesn't hurt the playoff chances!!!! All of this time I thought that the Bills were 5-5 but I totally forgot about the win that we have to count as a loss!!! We will never make the playoffs now!! That Browns game is a sure loss too scoring more points than them doesn't count. 7-9 here we come... Edited by Kirby Jackson