Bills haven't beat a winning team

Except for the fact that the Bills helped 2 of those teams get under their record of .500. If they Bills lose to Cardinals or Rams they are winning teams. Plus the pats*** Seems to me me the Bills are an average to above average team, who needs to get some of the injured players back.

The Miami Dolphins haven't beaten a "winning team"

Buffalo Bills (5 - 5)

Pittsburgh Steelers (5 - 5)

NY Jets (3 - 7)

San Diego Chargers (4 - 6)

Cleveland Browns (0-10)

LA Rams (4 - 6)

The Denver Broncos (7-3) have beaten all of ONE "winning team", the Texans.

The Kansas City Chiefs(7-3) have beaten ONE "winning team", the Raiders.

The Raiders have beaten ONE "winning team"

The Patriots** have beaten TWO "winning teams", both while Tommy Boy was at home. They haven't beaten a winning team since he has returned.

You play who's on your schedule, a win doesn't count more or less if that team has a winning record or not. The majority of wins for "winning teams" come from beating "losing teams". It's not like the Patriots** or the Cowboys(who have beaten ZERO "winning teams") win all their games against winning teams.

There's only 14 winning teams in the league, only 5 of them are on the Bills schedule (NE, SEA, OAK, MIA, BAL) and there are games remaining against two of them.

Baltimore aren't a winning team now - they are .500.

We have played 4 games against teams who currently have winning records and are 1-3 in those games. We have 2 left we need to go at least 1-1. 2-0 would be lovely.

Also, news flash to those in the CoT, I can be happy with the win and intensely critical of the team's "QB." It is humanly possible.

Yeah, some have trouble with views that aren't all black or white. I was happy with the W, but I wasn't pleased with the play of the team in general. Coming off a bye and playing a team coming off a Monday night game should have given us a big advantage. Then the Bengals losing AJ Green at the very beginning of the game should have buried them, but our play, mistakes and penalties kept the game in question until the end. Injuries and lack of depth at WR and S are huge issues for the Bills and they were on display yesterday.

People keep bringing up we got lucky green got hurt what about our top 2 wr being hurt and top rb for most of the game

Also if you take away the top two wr on any team their wr depth would probably look pretty crappy and similar to ours

People keep bringing up we got lucky green got hurt what about our top 2 wr being hurt and top rb for most of the game

Also if you take away the top two wr on any team their wr depth would probably look pretty crappy and similar to ours

It's because without Green they have absolutely nothing else and they lost him for the entire game. The Bills were down Shady for half the game, but they have Gillislee who is nowhere near as explosive as Shady, but he is a decent RB. Without Greene the defense did not have to double anyone and it made everything much much easier. Take the help where you can get it, and losing Green was a HUGE help. The kicker doinking both PATs off the upright certainly helped as well :)

Yep. I definitely don't feel sorry or make excuses for teams with injuries. The announcers yesterday didn't about the bills being down A Williams, Wood, Woods, Watkins, McCoy, they talk about the Bengals losing there star receiver and how devastating it is..