Bills haven't beat a winning team

The Miami Dolphins haven't beaten a "winning team"

Buffalo Bills (5 - 5)

Pittsburgh Steelers (5 - 5)

NY Jets (3 - 7)

San Diego Chargers (4 - 6)

Cleveland Browns (0-10)

LA Rams (4 - 6)

The Denver Broncos (7-3) have beaten all of ONE "winning team", the Texans.

The Kansas City Chiefs(7-3) have beaten ONE "winning team", the Raiders.

The Raiders have beaten ONE "winning team"

The Patriots** have beaten TWO "winning teams", both while Tommy Boy was at home. They haven't beaten a winning team since he has returned.

You play who's on your schedule, a win doesn't count more or less if that team has a winning record or not. The majority of wins for "winning teams" come from beating "losing teams". It's not like the Patriots** or the Cowboys(who have beaten ZERO "winning teams") win all their games against winning teams.

Well put man! Like you play who you are scheduled to play. Thanks for the breakdown on the other teams, it puts everything into perspective.

The Miami Dolphins haven't beaten a "winning team"

Buffalo Bills (5 - 5)

Pittsburgh Steelers (5 - 5)

NY Jets (3 - 7)

San Diego Chargers (4 - 6)

Cleveland Browns (0-10)

LA Rams (4 - 6)

The Denver Broncos (7-3) have beaten all of ONE "winning team", the Texans.

The Kansas City Chiefs(7-3) have beaten ONE "winning team", the Raiders.

The Raiders have beaten ONE "winning team"

The Patriots** have beaten TWO "winning teams", both while Tommy Boy was at home. They haven't beaten a winning team since he has returned.

You play who's on your schedule, a win doesn't count more or less if that team has a winning record or not. The majority of wins for "winning teams" come from beating "losing teams". It's not like the Patriots** or the Cowboys(who have beaten ZERO "winning teams") win all their games against winning teams.

This exactly. Not to mention the Patriots played against 1 winning team (Pittsburgh) without Roethlisberger. Sound familiar? And lost to one team at home that had a better than .500 record.

NOT ONLY MUST WE WIN, WE MUST WIN CONVINCINGLY ONLY VERSUS THE BESTEST TEAMS IN THE LAND!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY THE GREATEST OF VICTORIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WHEN DEALING WITH THE BILLS. IF WE DON'T RE-WRITE THE HISTORY BOOKS EVERY WEEK, POST AN UNDERCUTTING THREAD!!! THEY WILL KNOW FROM THE HEAVENS THAT WE DISAPPROVE OF LOSSES AND UNINSPIRING WINS!! THIS. IS. BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::kicks man into bottomless pit::

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

Same as it ever was. Flashing back to fitz losing to all .500 or better teams.

Fitz never beat a .500 or better team, huh? Dude we've been through this. He won several games against teams .500 or better- both at the time and at the end of the season. And I've corrected you on this. And you were like, oh s**t, you're right. You have a short memory.

NOT ONLY MUST WE WIN, WE MUST WIN CONVINCINGLY ONLY VERSUS THE BESTEST TEAMS IN THE LAND!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY THE GREATEST OF VICTORIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WHEN DEALING WITH THE BILLS. IF WE DON'T RE-WRITE THE HISTORY BOOKS EVERY WEEK, POST AN UNDERCUTTING THREAD!!! THEY WILL KNOW FROM THE HEAVENS THAT WE DISAPPROVE OF LOSSES AND UNINSPIRING WINS!! THIS. IS. BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::kicks man into bottomless pit::

Jesus, it just occurred to me. If we beat Jacksonville next week, that doesn't count either. But then we'd have a winning record so all the teams that beat us could say they beat a team with a winning record. Wait, now I'm confused.

Fitz never beat a .500 or better team, huh? Dude we've been through this. He won several games against teams .500 or better- both at the time and at the end of the season. And I've corrected you on this. And you were like, oh s**t, you're right. You have a short memory.

Jesus, it just occurred to me. If we beat Jacksonville next week, that doesn't count either. But then we'd have a winning record so all the teams that beat us could say they beat a team with a winning record. Wait, now I'm confused.

Yea he won 3 of 50. Wooohoo ! Where's our rings at ?

Rule of thumb: any team the Bills beat must suck.

Same as it ever was. Flashing back to fitz losing to all .500 or better teams.

+1

We will lose to Oakland and Pittsburgh and at least one of the Jets and Dolphins.

We'll be 8-8, maybe 9-7...right around where we always are...and out of the playoffs again.

Playoff teams beat teams with losing records and split some way against the winners. So far the Bills have done enough against teams with losing records. Do we win 5 of 6 the rest of the way? We will see, but other then the Raiders in Oakland none of the other teams are world beaters. We could be the Steelers and Miami at home, but no guarantee that we will. We won 4 straight earlier against similar quality teams. Yesterday's win was ugly, but it was a win against a conference foe on the road, I will take it. We need to less hard on ourselves when we win.

Except for the Patriots when they had their 3rd string QB and we saw what happened when we played Brady.

Cardinals 4 - 5 - 1

Patriots 8 - 2

Rams 4 - 6

49ers 1 - 9

Bengals 3 - 6 - 1

Well technically speaking, we haven't beaten anyone with a winning record.

Baltimore aren't a winning team now - they are .500.

We have played 4 games against teams who currently have winning records and are 1-3 in those games. We have 2 left we need to go at least 1-1. 2-0 would be lovely.

Thats good news. Besides MIA and PITT we got a lot of help around the league

Goodell should make a new rule When you beat teams with losing records it should only count as a half a win or maybe they shouldnt count at all

:lol::lol:

I'd rather beat a losing team than lose to one. Imagine how miserable we would be if we lost to all those losing teams.

Good point

Win's a win, and i'll take it...even if it is too little, too late.

:thumbsup: hell yeah