Second Half Thread

Big C

Taylor was awful today. I'd love to know what changed from last year? No Watkins? Can Sammy still play the Jags game?

He missed a few easy ones. Woods play was nice. Tate play was nice. Terrible playcalls in the rz almost cost us.

They cleaned up the penalties in the 2nd half on defense and it showed. We couldn't pass without woods and McCoy. They couldn't do much without green.

Not to mention the easiest 3 yard toss to close out the game that he missed by 10 feet.

Run the ball there... just don't get it.

In to goal situations we ran way too many passes as well. Keep running it!

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Seattle doesnt deserve to be the playoffs either since those pussies couldnt put us away until the last play

Well the difference is that we actually... somehow... played a really good game against Seattle. The Bengals played one of the worst games all year, but we were content to match their ineptitude step for step.

He missed a few easy ones. Woods play was nice. Tate play was nice. Terrible playcalls in the rz almost cost us.

They cleaned up the penalties in the 2nd half on defense and it showed. We couldn't pass without woods and McCoy. They couldn't do much without green.

Run the ball there... just don't get it.

In to goal situations we ran way too many passes as well. Keep running it!

Offensive play calling was ponderous today.

yes. Needs to practice this week

I hope so. With Woods out and Percy still not being totally in sync were gonna need him.

well, it wasn't a playoff game

It was a playoff game for us. We won. IDC if it was ugly. Our defense had a huge moral victory today. and both Teams lost their star Offensive "go to guys" so no excuses either side.

Offensive play calling was ponderous today.

Love when Tyrod is missing and not executing it is the play calling. Nothing changed if anything from Seattle we were more conservative. But in Seattle TT had the best game as a Bill.

So when will people finally put it on the player?

Love when Tyrod is missing and not executing it is the play calling. Nothing changed if anything from Seattle we were more conservative. But in Seattle TT had the best game as a Bill.

So when will people finally put it on the player?

No excuse to throw on 1st down as much as they did when we were running with impunity. And I say that knowing TT stinks.

I'll take a road win all day long, even if it's not a thing of beauty.

This. Im right there with ya Augiebreh! This coula easily been a late game loss. Cheers! :thumbsup:

Well the difference is that we actually... somehow... played a really good game against Seattle. The Bengals played one of the worst games all year, but we were content to match their ineptitude step for step.

I hate how often we play down to the level of our opponents. Has only happened this year vs the fins and Bengals tho. We didnt make that mistake vs Rams and 9ers so thats a positive.

This. Im right there with ya Augiebreh! This coula easily been a late game loss. Cheers! :thumbsup:

I hate how often we play down to the level of our opponents. Has only happened this year vs the fins and Bengals tho. We didnt make that mistake vs Rams and 9ers so thats a positive.

Not to mention coming out of a bye against a team on a short week

I was also nautious the whole 4th Qt. Weve lost so many of those types of games over the years. Good job on the Def and Thurman and RR.

Obviously to some. the game is about risk.

I was sweating the 4th. But that, to me is what makes it fun !

Earth to Bills fans.

They won today. Enjoy it.

dont tell them what t do !!