First half thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This defense is a complete liability - a FAR cry from the dominant defense Ryan thinks he has.

I really don't see any reason to keep Ryan around after this season. He has proven that he can't build a defense here and he has never put together a good offense anywhere. His teams are also consistently undisciplined - as seen on that drive - how many penalties do they have already today?

The argument to keep him for "continuity" simply delays the beginning of the next roster overhaul for the next coach. Ryan is not the answer and should not be here next year.

How many opportunities did the Defense have to get off the freaking field on that drive?

This is what frustrates me most about Rex...He's supposed to be this Defensive guru...The Defense is certainly healthier than the Offense now...But continuously it's the Defense that lets us down...Especially, it seems to me, after we score...I would love to see that stats on that...Seems to me that we give up a TD drive after we score 95% of the time...

Ugh...

This defense is a complete liability - a FAR cry from the dominant defense Ryan thinks he has.

I really don't see any reason to keep Ryan around after this season. He has proven that he can't build a defense here and he has never put together a good offense anywhere. His teams are also consistently undisciplined - as seen on that drive - how many penalties do they have already today?

The argument to keep him for "continuity" simply delays the beginning of the next roster overhaul for the next coach. Ryan is not the answer and should not be here next year.

Couldn't agree with you more, but I think he will be back.