A. Lynne: Harvin likely to start Sunday

YoloinOhio

I don't see how he fits in as a "starter." Who is no longer on the field. Are we expecting a lot of 11 personnel this weekend? If so, Felton is out. If we are in the 21, is Harvin over Glass?

Idk what to make up this, mostly because with the amount of rotations in today's NFL, it doesn't matter who starts. It isn't soccer.

I don't see how he fits in as a "starter." Who is no longer on the field. Are we expecting a lot of 11 personnel this weekend? If so, Felton is out. If we are in the 21, is Harvin over Glass?

Idk what to make up this, mostly because with the amount of rotations in today's NFL, it doesn't matter who starts. It isn't soccer.

Woods was starting in place of Sammy and Goodwin in place of Woods. Harvin would be starting in place of Goodwin.

It's significantly different than the Seattle game plan where he got minimal snaps and zero targets. It may or may not matter who starts but it's an indication of his increased involvement.

Woods was starting in place of Sammy and Goodwin in place of Woods. Harvin would be starting in place of Goodwin.

It's significantly different than the Seattle game plan where he got minimal snaps and zero targets. It may or may not matter who starts but it's an indication of his increased involvement.

I guess I'm just nervous that his arrival and the potential he brings will change the game plan and force Lynne to make this offense something that it is not.

Who gets hurt first? Percy or Goodwin?

Chicken or the egg