Darius Playing this week?

davspo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just talking to some buddies about Goodfellas. We were all saying that anytime that movie is on TV, it totally sucks you in. I've probably seen it three times this month.

Could not agree with you more.

If I am flipping around and discover the movie, no matter where it is, a force of nature makes me stop doing what I'm doing and watch it to the end.

I've seen the thing like 15 times probably and yet I am always OK to watch more.

You can't say that about many movies, which is why I have "Goodfellas" in my personal top 10 of all time.

If Dareus can't answer the bell again this week, can they make him wear that patterned pre-"entering rehab"-eve shirt and the skipper's hat on the sideline?

We should get something out of this..

Madden

atleast the hat, stupid ass !@#$in hat

73269378.jpg

I feel like no one wants to put Goodfellas as their "No. 1" movie, but it really needs to be right up there. I probably rank the Godfathers I and II ahead of it, and yet I never get sucked into those movies like I do Goodfellas.

Joe Peschi in that movie is just unbelievable. Every time I watch that movie, he has me on edge the entire time.

(By the way, now I am going to have to go watch some of my favorite clips on youtube!).

The sequence just before Henry gets busted, when he's dodging the helicopter all day, is my favorite. Jump into the Fire, Magic Bus, Monkey Man, What is Life, I'm a Man, freaking brilliant!

I feel like no one wants to put Goodfellas as their "No. 1" movie, but it really needs to be right up there. I probably rank the Godfathers I and II ahead of it, and yet I never get sucked into those movies like I do Goodfellas.

Joe Peschi in that movie is just unbelievable. Every time I watch that movie, he has me on edge the entire time.

(By the way, now I am going to have to go watch some of my favorite clips on youtube!).

Goodfellas is definately in my fav 5

It all started in post 21. It's Gugny's fault.

:ph34r:

Often the case !

If Dareus is saving himself for later in the season, then he is a dim bulb. Now is the time to shine.

Injured or not he need to play.

He could just plop his big tub a goo as 3 tech and wait for the run. Offenses will respect him much more than we do, i am quite sure