Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let’s Not Jinx It, But This Incoming Cabinet Looks Pretty Darn Good So Far
Let’s take a look at this Trump administration cabinet nominees so far:
Attorney General: Sen. Jeff Sessions.
Secretary of Health and Human Services: Rep. Tom Price.
Secretary of Transportation: Former Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao.
Secretary of Education: Philanthropist Betsy DeVos.
Ambassador to the United Nations: Gov. Nikki Haley.
White House Chief of Staff: RNC Chair Reince Priebus.
National Security Adviser: Former DIA Director Michael Flynn.
CIA Director: Rep. Mike Pompeo.
Treasury Secretary: Banker Steven Mnunchin.
Secretary of Commerce: Financier Wilbur Ross.
Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Indiana Health policy consultant Seema Verma.
We may quibble with a few here and there, but overall it’s a really good group, particularly considering the perceived limited circle of connections and talent around Trump during the campaign.
By and large, this is a pretty darn conservative cabinet, and one that’s sufficiently experienced, professional, and knowledgeable, prepared for the massive tasks before them. In fact, if any of the other 16 Republican presidential candidates had won, it’s easy to picture some of these same names appearing in those alternative Republican cabinets.
What’s more, there’s still quite a bit of experienced managerial and legislative talent walking through the lobby of Trump Tower these days: Mitt Romney, David Petraeus, Rick Perry, retired General James Mattis, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin.
Perhaps most surprising is that some of the figures most loyal and visible during the campaign haven’t been named to any cabinet positions yet: Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani, and Chris Christie. (There’s the rumor, not yet officially announced, that Ben Carson will run the Department of Housing and Urban Development.)

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/

Everything he does relates to Hillary! False equivalence for everything. I thought Trump ran as a swamp drainer? Nope...he ran as Hillary I guess

It depends upon how you define swamp. I think most define that as politicians in office now who have contributed to $19T debt, underfunded entitlements, national security breaches, wreckless illegal immigration and a stagnant economy.

It depends upon how you define swamp. I think most define that as politicians in office now who have contributed to $19T debt, underfunded entitlements, national security breaches, wreckless illegal immigration and a stagnant economy.

Free pass for the Trump University crowd it sounds like from you

Let’s Not Jinx It, But This Incoming Cabinet Looks Pretty Darn Good So Far

Let’s take a look at this Trump administration cabinet nominees so far:

Attorney General: Sen. Jeff Sessions.

Secretary of Health and Human Services: Rep. Tom Price.

Secretary of Transportation: Former Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao.

Secretary of Education: Philanthropist Betsy DeVos.

Ambassador to the United Nations: Gov. Nikki Haley.

White House Chief of Staff: RNC Chair Reince Priebus.

National Security Adviser: Former DIA Director Michael Flynn.

CIA Director: Rep. Mike Pompeo.

Treasury Secretary: Banker Steven Mnunchin.

Secretary of Commerce: Financier Wilbur Ross.

Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Indiana Health policy consultant Seema Verma.

We may quibble with a few here and there, but overall it’s a really good group, particularly considering the perceived limited circle of connections and talent around Trump during the campaign.

By and large, this is a pretty darn conservative cabinet, and one that’s sufficiently experienced, professional, and knowledgeable, prepared for the massive tasks before them. In fact, if any of the other 16 Republican presidential candidates had won, it’s easy to picture some of these same names appearing in those alternative Republican cabinets.

What’s more, there’s still quite a bit of experienced managerial and legislative talent walking through the lobby of Trump Tower these days: Mitt Romney, David Petraeus, Rick Perry, retired General James Mattis, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin.

Perhaps most surprising is that some of the figures most loyal and visible during the campaign haven’t been named to any cabinet positions yet: Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani, and Chris Christie. (There’s the rumor, not yet officially announced, that Ben Carson will run the Department of Housing and Urban Development.)

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/

Supposedly he has cut all ties with Christie which is a good decision. That guy has problems... More then just fat problems.

lol, keeps draining the swamp I see :thumbsup:

you need a hobby. Ever consider dancing in traffic?

Seriously, you need to be banned. You're not funny nor generate anything worth while. You add nothing.

Be a man, be something you're not... And leave.

you need a hobby. Ever consider dancing in traffic?

Seriously, you need to be banned. You're not funny nor generate anything worth while. You add nothing.

Be a man, be something you're not... And leave.

Did you see that he was caught red handed plagiarizing just a few days after returning here?

So here's something I haven't seen anyone mention yet...

If Petraeus is offered a cabinet position, he has to notify his probation officer within three days, who I believe may have the authority to prevent Petraeus from taking the position, given that Petraeus' probation terms restrict him to North Carolina. And, according to the terms of his probation, his office equipment - computers, government emails, office records, etc. - would be subject to warrantless search until next April.

Yeah, let's do this. A Secretary of State who can't go on a diplomatic mission without permission from his probation officer. :lol:

So here's something I haven't seen anyone mention yet...

If Petraeus is offered a cabinet position, he has to notify his probation officer within three days, who I believe may have the authority to prevent Petraeus from taking the position, given that Petraeus' probation terms restrict him to North Carolina. And, according to the terms of his probation, his office equipment - computers, government emails, office records, etc. - would be subject to warrantless search until next April.

Yeah, let's do this. A Secretary of State who can't go on a diplomatic mission without permission from his probation officer. :lol:

Petraeus is forever tainted. I think he should get some post in the Trump administration though, but not right away. He could be in the cabinet in round 2 come 2020 if not sooner. He's the kind of competent leader that Trump seems to want around him.

You betcha! She'd raise morale a lot on tours of the VA hospitals. :w00t: :w00t: :devil: