Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be worse.

That'll probably end up being the Trump Administration's motto. "It Could Be Worse."

You want a motto that will stand the test of time. That motto may not make it to February. :lol:

Still...a Republican minority female on the international stage has to confuse the crap out of leftists.

I'll be curious to learn what happens with her governor's seat.

Still...a Republican minority female on the international stage has to confuse the crap out of leftists.

Not at all. She's a Republican, therefore it's impossible for her to be a minority female. Condi Rice was never a black woman, either.

SO TRUMP’S GOT THAT GOING FOR HIM, WHICH IS NICE:

Dalai Lama: ‘I have no worries’ about Trump.

He's not just a Buddhist, he's THE Buddhist. It's a tenet of his religion that he doesn't worry about anything.

You want a motto that will stand the test of time. That motto may not make it to February. :lol:

I'll be curious to learn what happens with her governor's seat.

Indians don't count as minorities.

Many of you are asking about Common Core. To clarify, I am not a supporter—period. Read my full stance, here: http://betsydevos.com/qa/

I am impressed that after the initial announcement of school choice/ charter school advocate Betsy DeVos, when there came the inevitable criticism (to split conservative reaction and support) that she was an advocate for Common Core, there was no hesitation and she came out to correct the record right away.

before the spin could take hold

But where does she stand on the question of the Judenfrage?

I'm guessing that she wants to privatize genocide with public money, zero oversight and minimum wage unskilled labor.

Because when you know better than the Jewish community what's best for them, you might as well make sure your allies enrich themselves in the process!

Obama Team In Despair Over Flynn Pick
Newsweek, by Marc A. Thiessen

Original Article

If you thought the handwringing among the cast of Hamilton over the impending Trump presidency was bad, it apparently does not compare to the growing despair among the Obama White House team.

What has them most upset? The elevation of Steve Bannon or Jeff Sessions?

No, it turns out that the most “devastating blow” was the selection of a fellow Democrat, Lieutenant General Michael Fynn, as national security adviser.

So why are Obama aides so upset about Flynn, who Foreign Policy magazine reports “as a boy...would help arrange bus rides for Democratic voters on election days in his hometown.”

Simple. Because he warned them about the danger of Barack Obama’s Iraq withdrawal and predicted the rise of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS). And then, after leaving his post as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), he called out Obama for failing to heed that advice.

More at the link:

Edited by B-Man