Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides living for years in Mississippi, no.

Take your assumptions elsewhere.

Nancy, take your own words and heed them. dumbass...

(hint see below...

hint it's an assumption...

hint it's irony...

hint its like mother !@#$ing rain on my wedding day...

hint its like the good advice you just don't take...

hint you're a moron...

hint you walked right in to it...

hint you made it way to easy.)

I have lots of friends who would identify as atheist/agnostic. Some are amazingly charitable and caring. Some are dicks. Same on the church side.

There is probably a correlation study somewhere about who gives more but in my anecdotal experience, there are good people in every belief system. (Except Ozy's.)

hint...you're still probably not going to get it. but based on your anecdotal experience you believe this to be true and my anecdotal evidence tells me you may assume but I may not - guessing that's a democrat high and mighty liberal thing.

Democrats plan to target Eight Trump Cabinet Nominees

Chicago Tribune ^ | 1/1/2017 | Ed O'Keefe
Democratic senators plan to aggressively target eight of Donald Trump's Cabinet nominees in the coming weeks and are pushing to stretch their confirmation votes into March - an unprecedented break with Senate tradition.
Such delays would upend Republican hopes of quickly holding hearings and confirming most of Trump's top picks on Inauguration Day. But Democrats, hamstrung by their minority status, are determined to slow-walk Trump's picks unless they start disclosing reams of personal financial data they've withheld so far, according to senior aides.
(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com ...
Hooray ! obstruction is patriotic again

"U.S. Circuit Judge Merrick Garland’s nomination to the Supreme Court expired at noon Tuesday..."

"... clearing the way for President-elect Donald Trump to fill a vacancy Senate Republicans held open for months with an appointee championed by conservatives."
Judge Garland’s nomination languished for 293 days until it expired with the formal adjournment of the 114th Congress. Republicans said their inaction on the nomination was a way to permit voters to weigh in on the Supreme Court’s direction by electing the next president. Democrats accused Republicans of “stealing” a nomination that voters entrusted to President Barack Obama in his 2012 re-election.

"U.S. Circuit Judge Merrick Garland’s nomination to the Supreme Court expired at noon Tuesday..."

"... clearing the way for President-elect Donald Trump to fill a vacancy Senate Republicans held open for months with an appointee championed by conservatives."

Judge Garland’s nomination languished for 293 days until it expired with the formal adjournment of the 114th Congress. Republicans said their inaction on the nomination was a way to permit voters to weigh in on the Supreme Court’s direction by electing the next president. Democrats accused Republicans of “stealing” a nomination that voters entrusted to President Barack Obama in his 2012 re-election.

Umm...Obama's still President, and can still send another nomination to the Senate.

I would not be surprised if he did so, simply as yet another petulant tantrum.

Umm...Obama's still President, and can still send another nomination to the Senate.

That's true sir, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The boy-king always did overestimate his own abilities.

“I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”

“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”

“I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

Hopefully he'll nominate himself........... :lol:

The issue here was people opining that Barry could appoint Garland during the 5-minute intersession of Congress just before noon. Didn't happen, obviously.

I actually am waiting for him to do something especially ridiculous. I mean, the kind of stupid gesture that will, as presidential legacies go, be a fantastic blaze of glory.

Something like sign an executive order to create a $3 bill with his face on it. Or force all golf courses to have his face on every flag on every hole. Or extend unemployment benefits from 99 months to 99 years.

Something truly Obamatastic.

I actually am waiting for him to do something especially ridiculous. I mean, the kind of stupid gesture that will, as presidential legacies go, be a fantastic blaze of glory.

Something like sign an executive order to create a $3 bill with his face on it. Or force all golf courses to have his face on every flag on every hole. Or extend unemployment benefits from 99 months to 99 years.

$3 bill? I think you offer something that is plausible but if he's going to do that, it'll be more like a $1 million bill and he'll be on both sides.

An executive order extending civil forfeiture to bankers, hedge fund managers, mortgage brokers, and small business owners, because "at some point, you've made enough money,

Really, I don't think !@#$ing over Israel and leaving the mess for Trump is going to be topped.

I've read some lefty types wanted Obama to try a recess appointment of Garland during the 5 minute gap between the 114th and 115th Congress :lol:

It's so cute how Dems didn't really make an issue out of this because they were so dead sure that Hillary would be the next President. Oh well.

More Than 1,100 Law Professors Oppose Jeff Sessions; Nobody Should Care
by David French
Via the front page of the Washington Post website comes the “news” ( :lol: ) that more than 1,100 law professors signed their names to a letter urging the Senate to reject Jeff Sessions’s nomination for attorney general. I’m sorry, but the cost of relentless academic partisanship is academic credibility. Is it “news” that leftists don’t like a conservative nominee? Perhaps if law schools were known for scrupulous nonpartisan hiring practices and balanced presentations of ideological issues, the letter would be compelling. But they’re not, and it’s not.
{snip}
What’s actually happening is that a collection of liberals are using the (rapidly-diminishing) prestige of their institutions and profession to make news when there is none. Of course liberals oppose a conservative nominee, and of course academic liberals are prone to play the race card. If any of them wish to make a detailed case based on law and facts, then make that case. Until then, however, their letter is little more than an especially pretentious version of a Change.org petition.

TYLER O’NEIL: 7 Desperate Liberal Lies About Trump’s Education Pick Betsy DeVos.

Chuck Schumer has already promised to drag out Trump’s cabinet confirmation process for months, so really this story is just the warmup.

Edited by B-Man