Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are putting cart in front of horse. They went looking into Weiner just to get at Clinton and found nothing. If you were texting a young girl--who you never met, btw--the FBI would not bother to seize all your devices. They would not care. But he was a POLITICAL target

Ya sure :thumbsup:

Like I said, you can look it up.

Like I said, you can look it up.

Like I looked up the Fed being part of Federal government?

Literally nothing? What the !@#$ does that even mean? No, I'm not splitting hairs you doofus. They either found something or nothing. Which is it?

I'm sure they found something. Nothing that got an indictment of Clinton though.

I know I may be accused of channeling my inner "Sue" but understand that the following is rhetorical:

If someone gets a lengthy time out here for a certain activity and then when he returns he continues that same activity, shouldn't further repercussions occur? Isn't a "vacation" meant to change someone's actions? Just sayin.

Meanwhile ...............................back at the Trump Cabinet picks thread.

Trump taps Conway as senior counselor.

Mike Flynn vs. Al-Qaeda.

The Left Is Fighting the Betsy DeVos Nomination... By Attacking Her Faith

Will Trump Be the Transformative President Obama Wanted to Be?

They went looking into Weiner just to get at Clinton and found nothing.

You DO know that the FBI wasn't the one initially looking into Weiner, right? And you DO know that Clinton and Huma lied when they said they turned over everything to the FBI, right? And you DO know that lie was uncovered as a result of the NYS investigation into Weiner, which led them to find out Weiner's laptop had Hillary and Huma emails on it, right?

I mean, you DO know these facts, right?

Perhaps Comey wouldn't have had to do what he did if Clinton and Huma didn't lie.

Edited by LABillzFan

You DO know that the FBI wasn't the one initially looking into Weiner, right? And you DO know that Clinton and Huma lied when they said they turned over everything to the FBI, right? And you DO know that lie was uncovered as a result of the NYS investigation into Weiner, which led them to find out Weiner's laptop had Hillary and Huma emails on it, right?

Perhaps Comey wouldn't have had to do what he did if Clinton and Huma didn't lie.

There you go again with your "Fake News"

/gatoriberius

:rolleyes:

"taps" That's Sexist©!

Now imagine the headline if this were a Democrat. I'm thinking something like < Dem President > adds a women's view to senior counsel

I'm sure they found something. Nothing that got an indictment of Clinton though.

You're sure they found something? Obtuse thy name is Gator.

So let me fill you in. They found something. As a matter of fact they found 650,000 emails on his laptop. That's a (to use a technical term) shitload of something. Now what they did say that these were nothing new than what they had already found on Clinton's private server. That's not the point. How would you feel if I was your financial advisor (I know, I know that would never happen but follow along here) and there were emails of conversations that you and I had that included PII that you and I shared and those emails were found on the laptop of my assistant's husband. How would you feel? Would you fire me? I sure as hell hope so and if you didn't fire me FINRA and my B/D would.

So let me fill you in. They found something. As a matter of fact they found 650,000 emails on his laptop. That's a (to use a technical term) shitload of something. Now what they did say that these were nothing new than what they had already found on Clinton's private server. That's not the point. How would you feel if I was your financial advisor (I know, I know that would never happen but follow along here) and there were emails of conversations that you and I had that included PII that you and I shared and those emails were found on the laptop of my assistant's husband. How would you feel? Would you fire me? I sure as hell hope so and if you didn't fire me FINRA and my B/D would.

Apples and oranges.

You are an insignificant proletarian peon. Hiliary is a member of the Inner Party.

Different strokes for different folks

So let me get this right: you believe the FBI investigating the illegal distribution of federally classified emails to the laptop of an alleged pedophile who sexts 15-year-old girls makes the FBI a right-wing hit squad who intentionally tried to give the election to Trump?

You believe THIS, but are convinced Benghazi was a made-up scandal? :lol:

he is an ephebiophile. Not a pedophile, unless of course she somehow had not begin puberty.

Cuz. Ya know. Facts matter

1) You DO know that the FBI wasn't the one initially looking into Weiner, right?

2) And you DO know that Clinton and Huma lied when they said they turned over everything to the FBI, right?

3) And you DO know that lie was uncovered as a result of the NYS investigation into Weiner, which led them to find out Weiner's laptop had Hillary and Huma emails on it, right?

4) Perhaps Comey wouldn't have had to do what he did if Clinton and Huma didn't lie.

1) i do know, no reason for FBI to turn it into something bigger than it was. He never even met the girl, you know that? She contacted him on his twitter and it could have been anyone, an old man, and FBI agent, anyone.

2) Even if that is true, it does not justify what FBI did to the election. Trump ran a fraudulent enterprise across state lines and FBI has done nothing so you can't say Clinton and the country deserve what FBI did. And it was her aid that sent regular emails. There was No Crime here, yet the FBI influenced the election decisively. No Crime and it was all BS to begin with, all started with Benghazi "stand down" lie. This investigation started with a total lie

3) So NYS search was not about Hillary? That would make this an illegal search, 4th Amendment is clear, you can only search for what the Crime it is you are looking for.

4) you mean announcing to congress he was going to seek a search warrant he didn't even know he could get? He didn't need to make it a public issue, heck he could have checked knowing the issue was stupid anyway and just let it go when there was nothing found. No, he put himself into the election on purpose. Angry about not getting her over White water witch hunt I guess

OMG! She sent emails!?! So any email she ever sent could have been used as an excuse to throw the election? Hey, she emailed Bill! We need a loud investigation!

And right, I am my own financial advisor and the best one in e world, too :) So no need to get advice from a crook

There you go again with your "Fake News"

/

Now imagine the headline if this were a Democrat. I'm thinking something like < Dem President > adds a women's view to senior counsel

The brain washing runs deep with this one

1) i do know, no reason for FBI to turn it into something bigger than it was. He never even met the girl, you know that? She contacted him on his twitter and it could have been anyone, an old man, and FBI agent, anyone.

2) Even if that is true, it does not justify what FBI did to the election. Trump ran a fraudulent enterprise across state lines and FBI has done nothing so you can't say Clinton and the country deserve what FBI did. And it was her aid that sent regular emails. There was No Crime here, yet the FBI influenced the election decisively. No Crime and it was all BS to begin with, all started with Benghazi "stand down" lie. This investigation started with a total lie

3) So NYS search was not about Hillary? That would make this an illegal search, 4th Amendment is clear, you can only search for what the Crime it is you are looking for.

4) you mean announcing to congress he was going to seek a search warrant he didn't even know he could get? He didn't need to make it a public issue, heck he could have checked knowing the issue was stupid anyway and just let it go when there was nothing found. No, he put himself into the election on purpose. Angry about not getting her over White water witch hunt I guess

OMG! She sent emails!?! So any email she ever sent could have been used as an excuse to throw the election? Hey, she emailed Bill! We need a loud investigation!

And right, I am my own financial advisor and the best one in e world, too :) So no need to get advice from a crook

The brain washing runs deep with this one

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.2.

I'll take "The Left STILL Doesn't Know Why Hillary Lost The Election" for $700 Alex.

Crook? Who's a crook?

I'll take "The Left STILL Doesn't Know Why Hillary Lost The Election" for $700 Alex.

Crook? Who's a crook?

It's almost as if they've completely blocked out the entire decade of the 90s when Hillary's corruption and lying was the biggest running joke of the decade.