Kyle Williams is a Beast

It will be a sad day when Kyle is no longer a Bill. We have too many pretenders (Dareus) on this team but Kyle is the real deal, a real throwback. I hope that he never wears another jersey, the guy is our very own and I don't ever want to share him. What I wouldn't do for this guy to experience just one play-off game. I can't think of one player in the whole league that is more deserving, a real man's man. Thanks for all that you have done for us Kyle! Btw, that was my favorite play of the game by far, nothing but all heart!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it.

Although I don't like how they do the wired for sound segments this season.

I just want to hear the player that is wired for sound the whole time. I'm not interested in hearing the radio broadcast.

And oh yes, Kyle Williams is amazing. I really thought he was going to be a cap casualty at the end of the year.

Now I am hoping that the Bills re-sign Kyle to a 3 year extension.

Love it.

Although I don't like how they do the wired for sound segments this season.

I just want to hear the player that is wired for sound the whole time. I'm not interested in hearing the radio broadcast.

And oh yes, Kyle Williams is amazing. I really thought he was going to be a cap casualty at the end of the year.

Now I am hoping that the Bills re-sign Kyle to a 3 year extension.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So true. So sad. Can the man get to play in ONE playoff game?

I will be devastated for Kyle if we don't get him into the playoffs before he retires. :cry::cry::cry:

There needs to be recognition for the effort players in the game, the youth of this country is seeing stats being used as a catalyst for recognition. A spotlight should be placed on the men with huge hearts, there is something to be said about the character of the kyles in the Freddy's the put it all out there week after week losing season after losing season. Gilmore, Dareus, Mario Williams should take notes