Gilmore swapping jerseys with Sherman after game.

Bubba Gump

Oh okay, I guess we just have to take your word for it.

No you don't at all. I'm just passing on what I hear from a good friend who has been around this stuff for as long as I've known him. He does this as a part time job. He's a total football but. Mostly high school reporting, but gets press access to all Bills games. Although he has to pay for transportation and lodging when they are out of town. He doesn't go to many road games albeit.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Of all the things to cry about, some people chose this?

Gilmore covered great so you had a find another thing to whine about. So effin' stupid.

Did his immitation of a hurdle when Jimmy Graham hurdled him.........he stood there and waited for the hit...which never came. A real football player would deliver the blow, and not get the great view of Grahams butt flying over his head.

No you don't at all. I'm just passing on what I hear from a good friend who has been around this stuff for as long as I've known him. He does this as a part time job. He's a total football but. Mostly high school reporting, but gets press access to all Bills games. Although he has to pay for transportation and lodging when they are out of town. He doesn't go to many road games albeit.

Sorry for sounding snarky, just in a really foul mood. Quietly dying after being up until nearly 7am covering the game :D

I hope you're right. I clocked Richie saying that last night and thought it was a bit odd. No big deal either way.

Did his immitation of a hurdle when Jimmy Graham hurdled him.........he stood there and waited for the hit...which never came. A real football player would deliver the blow, and not get the great view of Grahams butt flying over his head.

So a freak athlete, who is one of the best TEs ever, makes a great play, Gilmore is not a real football player?

Dude is going to make a lot of money for not being a real football player.

I think the majority of players play hard in games. They have too much on the line (injury, future contracts) not to.

But I do think a lot players look at themselves as pro football players rather than a member of a certain team.

Which probably explains why most teams fall short.

So a freak athlete, who is one of the best TEs ever, makes a great play, Gilmore is not a real football player?

Dude is going to make a lot of money for not being a real football player.

OK...that would be true for half of the NFL--especially FA CBs. So what?

And now Graham is "one of the best TEs ever" because he jumped over a disinterested Gilmore?

Gilmore got tea bagged on that play, essentially.

Sorry for sounding snarky, just in a really foul mood. Quietly dying after being up until nearly 7am covering the game :D

I hope you're right. I clocked Richie saying that last night and thought it was a bit odd. No big deal either way.

Its all good bro. I'm miserable today as well, lol. Who wouldnt be after that crap? I'm just relaying what I hear from someone in the rooms. I usually don't post much because of the backlash that comes with it. Not here to start fights, but some people live for that from behind the keyboards, lol.

Just wants not to get hurt so he can leave Buffalo and collect a big contract. Smart but cowardly.

Which is going to be another teams problem. He will get paid somewhere else, but will he perform to that pay? I highly doubt it.

So you just lost to Seattle, and the guy you exchange jerseys with is the guy who deliberately (yeah, I seddit!) cheap-shotted your kicker to get him out of the game. If I'm Carp, I'm in Gilmore's ear all week long. $chitty corner, $chitty teammate.

Carp wasn't hurt. You could see him telling the trainer to take a hike. He was trying to sell a penalty.

It's funny how you can see in these posts which people have participated in actual team sports and those who the closest they have come to it is playing on their Xbox o line.

Doesn't matter if Carp was hurt or if he told the trainer to get lost, another player known for being dirty just came at a player and took a cheap shot at a teammate, you don't go celebrate with him after game on the field. That's not what a teammate does.

As for Carp, who knows if he was hurt or not,great have told them to get away cause he knew it would screw their chAnces at another FG, or he was angry and wanted Mother shot at it, or he wasn't seriously hurt and was pissed at what just happened. Sherman was the only person apparently in the stadium that didn't hear the whistle blow, or see That no one else was moving but uses the excuse he was just playing the game and giving his all on the play. Best of all he blames Carp that if the play was dead, he shouldn't have kept going with the kick like 100% of all kickers do when a kick attempt is blown dead.....