Gilmore swapping jerseys with Sherman after game.

Bubba Gump

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Of all the things to cry about, some people chose this?

Gilmore covered great so you had a find another thing to whine about. So effin' stupid.

It was in bad taste at best & a downright douchebag move to swap jerseys with a guy who cheap shotted your kicker & openly disrespected your head coach on national tv. If you can't see that I really don't know what to tell you.

This is still dumber in the morning. Players get used and abused by NFL teams. If Gilmore broke his leg playing on a one year contract, are you going to pay him a long term deal?

This is their job just like you have your job. Gilmore never went head to head against Sherman and he's one of the best at his position.

Face it, it's a business for coaches and players. See Johnny Damon leaving the Red Sox for the Yankees and our own coach coming to our team from the Jets.

What a dumb thing to cry about after that game.

Football is a means to an end for many. Fans want it to mean more to them than it does, for some reason.

Because some fans priorities are whacked. They get so invested in grown men who they don't know. Fans assault fans of other fans of other teams because it's their "gang." So stupid.

It was in bad taste at best & a downright douchebag move to swap jerseys with a guy who cheap shotted your kicker & openly disrespected your head coach on national tv. If you can't see that I really don't know what to tell you.

Brandon Spikes took numerous cheap shots at Fitz and Chandler when they were Bills and we signed him. Incognito was the voted the dirtiest player several times and Kavika Mitchell, a Bill, was disgusted when they signed him. Players were laughing and shaking hands with Landry after his cheap shot.

It's a business.

This is still dumber in the morning. Players get used and abused by NFL teams. If Gilmore broke his leg playing on a one year contract, are you going to pay him a long term deal?

This is their job just like you have your job. Gilmore never went head to head against Sherman and he's one of the best at his position.

Face it, it's a business for coaches and players. See Johnny Damon leaving the Red Sox for the Yankees and our own coach coming to our team from the Jets.

What a dumb thing to cry about after that game.

Do you think Sherman sticks around to do that if the bills score at the end?

It means something more than that for a lot of players... for some reason.

I've spoken many times before about the weird sort of romance that sport has to offer. There's no denying that some of it are in it for the love of the game but I can't imagine that it's a majority.

Some of these guys come from the most horrendous backgrounds and football is their way out. As I said, a means to an end.

The league doesn't care about fans or the players. The teams don't care about fans or the players. The players don't care about the league, the team or the fans. Once people accept that, it's so much easier not to sound like a moron when talking about sports.

Because that POS Sherman tried to take out your teammate. You are supposed to stand up for your bros.

I would bet the majority of Bills were laughing and shaking hands with Sherman after the game. Gilmore is the whipping boy though now.

And you really think Sherman was trying to "take out" the Bills shaky field goal kicker? Blame the refs for it not being a penalty or for blowing the whistle. They are the idiots who blew it there.

I thought Tyrod and Wilson did too? Who cares it's been at times done in all sports.

I don't swap jerseys or even talk to the player that tried to injure one of my teammates and then looked down to my coach after an INT. Sherman is dirty, always has been, always will be. For Gilmore to buddy up with him after that loss is a disgrace. Gilmore is a joke.

I don't swap jerseys or even talk to the player that tried to injure one of my teammates and then looked down to my coach after an INT. Sherman is dirty, always has been, always will be. For Gilmore to buddy up with him after that loss is a disgrace. Gilmore is a joke.

Are you talking about after your pop Warner or high school games?

Are you talking about after your pop Warner or high school games?

You know, it's a bad look for you running around here calling people "dumb" for being upset about Gilmore's commitment to his team, the morning after a really tough loss. I know you don't care about being liked but still... maybe find something else to get worked up about?

Edited by Coach Tuesday

I would bet the majority of Bills were laughing and shaking hands with Sherman after the game. Gilmore is the whipping boy though now.

And you really think Sherman was trying to "take out" the Bills shaky field goal kicker? Blame the refs for it not being a penalty or for blowing the whistle. They are the idiots who blew it there.

Many of the players and coaches said it was dirty....do you not listen to post game? When players try to block a kick, they jump up and at the trajectory of the ball...not down and at the kickers knees. I don't know what you're watching.

This attitude is why we suck.

You know, it's a bad look for you running around here calling people "dumb" for being upset about Gilmore's commitment to his team, the morning after a really tough loss. I know you don't care about being liked but still... maybe find something else to get worked up about?

He's a total moron. Hopefully he'll become a fan of Gilmores next team and leave here. No one here likes him, he just likes to throw crap.

I guess you don't know who plays left guard for the Bills and his reputation? Let it go. If Gilmore was taking selfies with the refs you would have made a better argument.