Gilmore swapping jerseys with Sherman after game.

Bubba Gump

He's a total moron. Hopefully he'll become a fan of Gilmores next team and leave here. No one here likes him, he just likes to throw crap.

Haha no one likes me? Stay cool.

Sorry, I'm not getting worked up over grown men who get cut the second they lose value. Gilmore wasn't close to the reason we lost and wasn't the only Bill socializing with Sherman.

But keep whipping him.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you don't know who plays left guard for the Bills and his reputation? Let it go. If Gilmore was taking selfies with the refs you would have made a better argument.

Are you talking about Incognito who has changed into one of the best o lineman in the league? He has made life changes for the good of himself and the team. Good luck watching Gilmore do that.

It's an attitude most players in the NFL have. Guys bounce around teams. They don't take as personal as fans do.

It's hardly a Bills problem.

When you join a team you are supposed to become family. If you're attitude is like you describe then your team will suck.

Again, Do you think Sherman sticks around for that if we score at the end?

Probably.

When you join a team you are supposed to become family. If you're attitude is like you describe then your team will suck.

I totally agree with you but it's a different league. Teams and fans have no loyalty why should the players?

Oh really? Because Richie sought him out at the end of the game, gave him a quick embrace and said "Nice play".

That falls in your criteria for hatred.

You have no clue.....I won't repeat what was said in the locker room after that. I get a lot more info than you could even think of. Not a big news source, but one that is in the locker rooms every week. Let me just say, Ritchie was foaming at the mouth to get a piece of Sherman....as were numerous other players. The players were not pleased to say the least. You have no clue how much stuff gets stuffed away, these guys have regulations on what they can report. I've seen the books of paper they have to sign. The NFL tells them what they can release. Its horrible the **** that gets nixed.

Are you talking about Incognito who has changed into one of the best o lineman in the league? He has made life changes for the good of himself and the team. Good luck watching Gilmore do that.

I am not talking about anythng but cogs style of play. too refresh your memory Dareus a couple of years ago. Called him the dirtiest player in the league. I like him. yea he has turned his life around. He was talking trash with the sea chickens on the Bills opening drive. Good for him, for the most part he can back it,up. What he does in the pile is anyones guess now. But please carry on with your narrative on Gilmore. Even though it is redundant. The Bills are not a team of angels.

You have no clue.....I won't repeat what was said in the locker room after that. I get a lot more info than you could even think of. Not a big news source, but one that is in the locker rooms every week. Let me just say, Ritchie was foaming at the mouth to get a piece of Sherman....as were numerous other players. The players were not pleased to say the least. You have no clue how much stuff gets stuffed away, these guys have regulations on what they can report. I've seen the books of paper they have to sign. The NFL tells them what they can release. Its horrible the **** that gets nixed.

Oh okay, I guess we just have to take your word for it.

I could call out a lot of people, but no one else was being Sherman's buddy after he tried to injure your teammate.

Jersey swaps are agreed upon before the game. You're nothing but a lousy message board troll. Get a hobby.

To players I mean. Gilmore blows out his knee and never gets a contract, some fans are happy.

Players are interchangeable to fans.

Players come and go. The great ones usually stay. Guys like Gilmore take off at the first offer of better money. This is nothing new and has nothing to do with fan loyalty.

You're way off on this one.

Your screen name makes so much more sense now!!