Building a bullied

4merper4mer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you're referring to, but I was surprised that nobody challenged Sherman after he took Carp out.

Sherman and Landry. It might not be too cordial but the league/ refs aren't going to stop this crap so the Bills need to do it. I realize if certain teams got players targeted there would be repurcussions but it is open season on the Bills and some others. I thought for a second Schmidt was going to go after Sherman. Our guys stood by and did nothing after Landry ended Williams' career.

Rex said we'd be a bully. I don't think he meant we would be dirty but we are being bullied and doing nothing.

I hate that we lost but my take away from the game is that our guys played with a lot of heart.

Yes! Hand out some participation awards for all the heart they showed in exchange for the MILLIONS OF DOLLARS they receive.

Edited by LabattBlue

But if we did go after them you know we would get penalized just like always

If that's the price then that's the price. Right now our lack of action is letting the league know they can run our players.

We won't see Sherman for 4 years but we'll see Landry in a few weeks. 150yards worth of 15 yarders might get the message across.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Does anyone recall all the personal fouls we got at the beginning of last year? People were complaining about the undisciplined Bills, now they complain about them being more disciplined.

I think this is more about sticking up for your teammates getting cheapshotted. Last year was just them taking stupid penalties.