Around the NFL, 11/6

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox just put mark Ingram Yelling "what the f*** wrong with these n*****" on tv pretty clearly after his 75 yard run

Ooops!

I heard it.........Ronde Barber said Ingram was excited as he could be right now.

Reminded me of former WVA RB Amos Zereoue getting caught screaming "Sending n****** to the weight room!" as he crossed the goal line during senior bowl game.

I heard it.........Ronde Barber said Ingram was excited as he could be right now.

Reminded me of former WVA RB Amos Zereoue getting caught screaming "Sending n****** to the weight room!" as he crossed the goal line during senior bowl game.

Ingram doing that is in poor taste but will be excused as an exuberant player

Danny Woodhead saying the same thing would be a national scandal

If by screaming, you mean tied, then YES they are screaming past us.

he means the dolphins are in ascension while the bills are in decline

Plus the dolphins hold the tiebreaker

And the Bills will likely lose on MNF dropping the Bills to 4-5

Chip Kelly showing his smarts with the saints in the red zone with about 10seconds in the half. All the corners tackled their WRs for holding penalties, but burning about 5 seconds and forcing the saints to kick the fg without taking a shot in the end zone

Games on pace to be about 55-50 by the finish. Entertaining if you like big plays.

Nfl doubled down tweeting out the highlight without catching it either... double oops.

Edited by NoSaint