Around the NFL, 11/6

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mack and Carr in the same draft, wow. A little better than Sammy and Kujo.

Bills would have still had to move up to get Mack. How much would you have paid even knowing how good Mack is now? Two first rounders for an OLB?

They could have stayed where they were got a WR or Antony Barr.

Never trade up. Never trade up.

Bills would have still had to move up to get Mack. How much would you have paid even knowing how good Mack is now? Two first rounders for an OLB?

They could have stayed where they were got a WR or Antony Barr.

Never trade up. Never trade up.

Yeah, they would've had to trade up to get Carr as well. Hindsight is always 20/20, but damn, the Raiders hit big.

I remember some nitwit in here saying that EJ > Carr, just compare their 1st year stats. :lol:

Yeah, they would've had to trade up to get Carr as well. Hindsight is always 20/20, but damn, the Raiders hit big.

I remember some nitwit in here saying that EJ > Carr, just compare their 1st year stats. :lol:

Carr, like any rookie QB, wasnt that great.

Carr right now has the positives from being a "gunslinger" and the positives from having a "quick" accurate arm, with little of the negative from those traits. INTs, indecision, etc.

And oh, he's athletic. Oaktown got lucky this time.

Or TT. It was clear Carr was meant to be a real QB. A pocket passer.

Agreed on TT. Here in Baltimore, I had zero expectations for TT when he signed with the Bills. All the Ravens fans liked him and wished him luck, but no one was upset to see him go. He surprised me last year and I thought maybe the Bills lucked out, but he just hasn't been able to take the next step, too bad. If he's not running, he's not effective.