Bills 41, Pats 41

Thurmal34

I'd have to disagree. Brady is the focal point of their offense.... we were without Mccoy who is ours, plus Watkins, Goodwin, a half broke Woods, A. Williams

Weren't they missing gronk (and not just Brady but bradys backup too! And I assume others) last time?

Thing is Brady is better at his position than McCoy is at his... and it's a much more important position. If you wanted to compare gronk to McCoy maybe I'd buy that.

Weren't they missing gronk (and not just Brady but bradys backup too! And I assume others) last time?

Thing is Brady is better at his position than McCoy is at his... and it's a much more important position. If you wanted to compare gronk to McCoy maybe I'd buy that.

Blount was healthy, and leading the NFL in rushing at that point. Gronk played (but similar to Woods was a nonfactor due to injury). They still had Bennett and their receiving corp, too. And their D was healthy monus Ninkovich.

Rationalization is a process of not perceiving reality, but of attempting to make reality fit one’s emotions.

-Ayn Rand

0313b37ecc190e39ed79d5f9e844bbc7f289ee00

Ayn Rand and Monty Python both within the first few responses. Love my fellow Bills fans!

But the OP's point is a fair one to make: the wins and points draw say that when these two teams went head to head, they came out even. Sadly, we all know which team is actually better regardless of the results.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Meh, New England can't even beat a winning team. And then they lost to the Bills. Awful.

Cardinals (3-4-1)

Dolphins (3-4)

Texans (4-4)

Browns (0-8)

Bengals (3-4-1)

Pittsburgh (4-3)*

Bills (4-4)

*Without their starting QB so it doesn't count.

Patriots opponents combined records are 21-31-2. Just bad. Not sustainable.

:lol:

Edited by What a Tuel