[Misleading Title]Gilmore Trade

wilsonbc

Why would the Bills continue to pour cash and resources into a Defense that still won't be able to stop anyone consistently instead of an Offense that can at least try to score a little more? Not to mention the fact that we have crater sized-holes all over the Offense due to injury...Well...That and lack of Offensive talent overall...

I'm all for trading Gilmore...Can we maybe get some Offensive help though?...Or more DRAFT picks so we can DRAFT more Offense help in 2017?...

Note : If Whaley trades anymore Draft picks away to move up I'm going to lose it... :blink:

I'm done with this trying to build around Defense stuff...Brady is going to be around for at least a few more years...We can't beat them by trying to stop him...Build the team around beating the Pats Defense and at least trying to outscore them instead of stopping Brady...How about that for a change?

Just saying... B-)

One team that might trade for him is Dallas. They just lost Morris Claiborne to a sports hernia and Jerry won't want to stall would could be a nice playoff run for them. Dez is back, do they have a WR they can part with?

Send to Chicago for Alshon Jeffrey.

Chicago is going nowhere this year so they will want picks, not another high cap guy only guaranteed for a few more months.

One team that might trade for him is Dallas. They just lost Morris Claiborne to a sports hernia and Jerry won't want to stall would could be a nice playoff run for them. Dez is back, do they have a WR they can part with?

They could part with Terrence Williams, but I doubt they would.

In actuality, their best trade piece right now is Romo, but that would mean that they'd need to trust in Sanchez to play well in the playoffs if Dak went down.

I think Gilmore would be a tough sell, simply because they already have Claiborne and Carr set to head to UFA next year, and parting ways with assets to bring in another CB that they'd have to pay this offseason doesn't seem like a wise maneuver. Though if I think about it, suppose they could get a player like Gilmore and a pick for Romo (hypothetically). They can then choose one of Gilmore/Carr/Claiborne to re-sign, and get compensatory picks for the other 2 in 2018...not a bad idea.