OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he'd be better as a banged up fourth-string receiver, or as a DB, or as an elite starting running back? Because that is what failed us. I saw him hit a number of accurate throws deep. He certainly needs to up his rhythm passing game for sure, but he's not the reason why we were blown out.

But no logic will stop this pitchfork charade. Someone has to burn, and to too many fans it's the quarterback, whether or not it's based on logic. Which it isn't.

He isn't a leader, game winner or close to being an elite QB. The Bills need to keep looking.

How do you figure he is not a leader? Nothing could be further then the truth

He does in fact have a winning record as a qb

As far as elite QB? No I dont think he is either at this point.....he is however a "starting caliber" QB which is needed till we do continue to look

QBR is garbage!

I stuck this in Astro's thread, but it fits here too..

He is ranked above Stafford, Rivers, Luck, Carr, Dalton, Newton, and just under Brady, Ryan, Prescott, Rodgers, Brees and Ben. Really? That tells you all you need to know about that garbage ESPN stat...

As far as elite QB? No I dont think he is either at this point.....he is however a "starting caliber" QB which is needed till we do continue to look

He's not a starter. Only other starter that passes less is Gabbert who got benched.

Time for TT to see the same fate. Kudos to his agent.

Or you can think, none of it is good enough......

Ryan was an advocate for Bringing in Taylor. He was his guy...

I wonder what the walls opinion of Tyrod would be if Bush hangs onto that bullett in the endzone (which was a fast ball....but this is the NFL) and his WR reachings out and makes a play on that deep pass (which a quality WR would have turned into a touchdown)

We still would have lost....cuz 40 points is nuts (keep in mind....that is 40 points COMPLETELY by the pats offense....no turnovers or defensive touchdowns which is frankly just nuts)

Tyrod said some passes high in the beginning of the game.......so he was not perfect

The offenses struggles are not due to Tyrod Taylor... Let me explain...

1- Injuries (injuries are not an excuse blah blah blah... yes they are)

2- Continuity - Each week the personnel packages change. In the NFL, passing is all based on timing!... how many throws missed by inches yesterday? These mis-throws are resolved with more reps!

3- Abandonment of the run game - WHY DO WE REFUSE TO UTILIZE OUR STRENGHT?!?!?! Coaches are just odd sometimes.

I wonder what the walls opinion of Tyrod would be if Bush hangs onto that bullett in the endzone (which was a fast ball....but this is the NFL) and his WR reachings out and makes a play on that deep pass (which a quality WR would have turned into a touchdown)

We still would have lost....cuz 40 points is nuts (keep in mind....that is 40 points COMPLETELY by the pats offense....no turnovers or defensive touchdowns which is frankly just nuts)

Tyrod said some passes high in the beginning of the game.......so he was not perfect

Bush should have never been in the field to begin with. He offers nothing at this point in his career. The pass was high and hard, no one sane would be expecting Bush to make that play at this stage of his career. That annoyed me as much as anything, Gilly was running fine and they brought in Bush in the goal to go situation on the first drive. The team needed 7 there.

You pick out one pass and say " If this happens we all feel different"

Well JFH, I still the same, Taylor is not goo enough to keep the offense on the field, which means the defense is out on the field more, which means they are going to let up more points.

he is 37th in the league in Yards per game. There are 32 teams in this league...... Let that sink in.

The offenses struggles are not due to Tyrod Taylor... Let me explain...

1- Injuries (injuries are not an excuse blah blah blah... yes they are)

2- Continuity - Each week the personnel packages change. In the NFL, passing is all based on timing!... how many throws missed by inches yesterday? These mis-throws are resolved with more reps!

3- Abandonment of the run game - WHY DO WE REFUSE TO UTILIZE OUR STRENGHT?!?!?! Coaches are just odd sometimes.

1 - Take a look around the league at all the injuries, and then look at all of the "No name" players making plays

2 - No, No they are not. Accuracy and timing are two different things. The WR's beat DB,s Taylor just has to hit them, he misses them

3 - We abandon the run game because it stops working because teams fail to respect the pass game.

Edited by CountDorkula

I agree he is a good starter and we need to hold on to him for now.

What I meant about his leadership is that he does not command the offense or act decisively at the line of scrimmage. He doesn't make the receivers better or seem to hold them accountable like other QBs did / do.

I know he has a winning record but he has yet to win us a game in the final minutes.

That is the scheme Ryan.....dont blame this all on TT for lack of passes

It's a scheme that is historically utilized when you are trying to hide a quarterback. If you have a quarterback worth showcasing, you don't take the ball out of his hands in a league whose rules lend towards a passing offense.

The Bills don't have that, which is why they have the scheme they do.

I agree he is a good starter and we need to hold on to him for now.

What I meant about his leadership is that he does not command the offense or act decisively at the line of scrimmage. He doesn't make the receivers better or seem to hold them accountable like other QBs did / do.

I know he has a winning record but he has yet to win us a game in the final minutes.

This is where Tyrod ranks (includes backup QBs)

Yards ~ 27

Yards per game ~ 37

Yards per completion ~ 42!!!

Touchdowns - 15

1st down % - 40!!!

Rate - 27

I subtracted the P and WR who were better than him in those categories.

He played from behind and still couldn't accumulate 200 yards.

The jig is up.

The goose is cooked

Smell the coffee

You should be a politician.

This is the game where your QB has to be 50/80 with 400 yards with a few TDs and INTs

Yards ~ 27

Yards per game ~ 37

Touchdowns - 15

1st down % - 40!!!

Rate - 27

OK you convinced me, cut the mofo!

Yards ~ 27

Yards per game ~ 37

Touchdowns - 15

1st down % - 40!!!

Rate - 27

:worthy: