Week 8: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

The only shot the Bills have is to get Gillislee going.Control the LOS and get some short ball control passing going to Woody (I'd say Clay too but he may disappear as usual) We need some good old fashioned 12 minute demoralizing drives. Keeps Thomas on the sideline chomping at the bit. Now when we get in on Defense If Rex doesn't press Edelman with Gilmore and try to give the blitz another second to get to Tommy Boy they will have no problems marching down the field at will. If Marcell shows up today they should neutralize Blunt. If the D can be physical and hit Brady a few times we have an outside shot. If Rex is dumb enough to try and sit back and play cover this game was already over.

Edited by BeefCurtns

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...you gave Utica credit for my wicked awesome idea.....for shame..

The idea is Duke may cover those middle field passes better than Preston Brown. Preston usually has a bad day against New England. Maybe Duke would do even worse? Trying to think of ways to disrupt the normally dominating play of the Patriots offense. I hope Preston has a big game today. If not, Bills go down in flames yet again.

Well its because Utica gets no respect !

Rex said Duke will be covering Gronk with Z Brown.

I do like your wicked idea.

They cheat at everything

I have a joke about this...

So two football fans walk into Hammers lot, one Bills fan and one pats fan.

The pats fan looks up to the Bills fan and says "gee, mister, im scared"

The Bills fan says "YOURE scared? I gotta walk outta here alone..."

I have a joke about this...

So two football fans walk into Hammers lot, one Bills fan and one pats fan.

The pats fan looks up to the Bills fan and says "gee, mister, im scared"

The Bills fan says "YOURE scared? I gotta walk outta here alone..."

A child molester and young boy walk into the woods...

I know it's frustrating arguing against takes that point out the negative when things have been negative for so long.........but it escalates FAST.....you don't even want to initiate it like that.

For the unindoctrinated..........we have had at least one registered member murder someone.......can't remember his name(northeastern NY, went on the run from cops) but he was one of those people that posts 10 times per day and had a lot of friends here.......so you really don't necessarily know who you are talking very personal sh*t too.

T80. If you sort members by post count, he's on page 2 between ajzepp and Fez, two posters who I do miss in here.