Diamond in the Rough: Mike "Dizzy" Gillislee

Diamond in the Rough: RB Mike Gillislee (0:40)

This week's Diamond in the Rough presented by Reeds Jenss is Running Back Mike Gillislee.

Thanks Doug Whaley!

@NickVeronica

If LeSean McCoy and Robert Woods can't play, the #Bills will call on former #Dolphins to lead the way: http://buffalonews.com/2016/10/21/mccoy-woods-cant-go-bills-former-dolphins-gillislee-hunter-will-get-call/

CvUyzJBW8AAElTJ.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest up Shady! Let Dizzy get his reps in with J Will and Bush spelling him. We can win this one even with the injuries. I Billieve in us. I predict Powell and Clay will have big games in the air with another few plays by TouchDown Hunter and some bombs to Goodwin

Picked up Dizzy for the Niners game. Starting him two weeks in a row. Crzy-

I hope Shady plays tho....

What a homer of a move!! Love it! I hope we rest Shady, we can win this one without him, and we need him 100% for the playoff push.

Part of me does want to see how Gilly does when given the starting role, but it's painful to have to play this game without a healthy Shady.

Agree. Still rather rest our best offensive player and get him 100% for when **** gets real!

Rest up Shady! Let Dizzy get his reps in with J Will and Bush spelling him. We can win this one even with the injuries. I Billieve in us. I predict Powell and Clay will have big games in the air with another few plays by TouchDown Hunter and some bombs to Goodwin

Goodwin needs to beat someone without having to push off. hes pissing me off. All that speed and not a single ounce of WR acumen.

I like this one.......but the Bills have spoken and they call him TD Mike or TDMG.

Dizzy doesn't work, it violates many rules of nicknaming.

Oh, come on, Badol, Dizzy is a fantastic Berman-like nickname!