Bizarre music videos from the MTV era

Fixxxer

This video is actually a tribute to Buck Naked and the Bare Bottom Boys, who were friends with Primus in San Fran. Buck was shot and killed by an angry homeowner while walking his dog.

!

I was just looking at Les' wiki page and he went to school with Kirk Hammett and when Cliff died Kirk got Les to audition and James said he didn't get the gig because he was too good. I now know how Lars got the job. LOL

I was just looking at Les' wiki page and he went to school with Kirk Hammett and when Cliff died Kirk got Les to audition and James said he didn't get the gig because he was too good. I now know how Lars got the job. LOL

I cannot imagine Les in Metallica.

I heard that too, he thought led was too good and needed to be in his own band where he could be the focal point. Couldn't picture Winona as a Metallica song either......

• 3 weeks later...