Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes me scared of them. I agree we did play them well last year but the first game I feel like was a little more of them playing prevent when they were already up 37-13 at the end of the 3rd and the offense was just running the clock.

sooo...you did not see the first game last year? Cause they did the EXACT opposite of playing prevent and running the clock. they tried to embarrass Rex, and it almost backfired on them...that game was never really close.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned anywhere in this thread since I don't read books, but the line for this game has not moved. I'm not saying Vegas bookmakers, with many millions of dollars riding on every NFL game know more than Joe Buscaglia of the Buffalo News, but I think if it was serious the line would have already changed or the game would have been taken off. Still Bills -3.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I am not saying he is playing Sunday but ESPN has become a total hack show. They have literally gone from the most respected source for this stuff to absolutely unreliable in a 10-15 year span. I hope they continue to lose viewers.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned anywhere in this thread since I don't read books, but the line for this game has not moved. I'm not saying Vegas bookmakers, with many millions of dollars riding on every NFL game know more than Joe Buscaglia of the Buffalo News, but I think if it was serious the line would have already changed or the game would have been taken off. Still Bills -3.

you're a lot taller than someone would picture.

And then McCoy not out for Sunday. Twitter is a joke. Joe Chenelly (who has been very keen with insider info) reports the Bills are "amused" by widely varying reports of Shady's availability. Too soon to know.

Who is Joe Chenelly? What is his connection to the Bills? I checked out his twitter bio and didn't see any connection. Just curious.

Who is Joe Chenelly? What is his connection to the Bills? I checked out his twitter bio and didn't see any connection. Just curious.

He's got an inside source and is usually VERY dialed in with his Bills tweets. I trust him more than some of the hack national reporters.

Dont' know, but I posted his tweet here too. He's consistently ahead/correct about many things.

Hey great podcast BTW

He's got an inside source and is usually VERY dialed in with his Bills tweets. I trust him more than some of the hack national reporters.

Good enough for me

Rotoworld disses JW in favor of Josina Anderson. WUWT!?!

@Rotoworld_FB

Report: LeSean McCoy to be 'game-time' call http://tinyurl.com/hg3s7xk

The Associated Press' John Wawrow reports "a person with direct knowledge of LeSean McCoy's hamstring injury" told him that McCoy will be a "game-time decision" Week 7 against Miami.

This contradicts a report from ESPN's Josina Anderson, who reported McCoy isn't expected to play and could miss multiple weeks. Wawrow isn't a typical Rotoworld source, but it's worth noting nonetheless. At the end of the day, we trust Anderson's report, and the Bills will likely hold McCoy out to prevent him from further injuring his hamstring in a very winnable game against the Dolphins' bottom-barrel defense.

Rotoworld disses JW in favor of Josina Anderson. WUWT!?!

@Rotoworld_FB

Report: LeSean McCoy to be 'game-time' call http://tinyurl.com/hg3s7xk

The Associated Press' John Wawrow reports "a person with direct knowledge of LeSean McCoy's hamstring injury" told him that McCoy will be a "game-time decision" Week 7 against Miami.

This contradicts a report from ESPN's Josina Anderson, who reported McCoy isn't expected to play and could miss multiple weeks. Wawrow isn't a typical Rotoworld source, but it's worth noting nonetheless. At the end of the day, we trust Anderson's report, and the Bills will likely hold McCoy out to prevent him from further injuring his hamstring in a very winnable game against the Dolphins' bottom-barrel defense.

Big media ALWAYS stick together.

Dont know though how you ignore the AP Beat reporter over a ESPN hack