Dolphins lose best defender not named Suh

@RapSheet

Could be bad: The fear is #Dolphins Pro Bowl S Reshad Jones tore his rotator cuff, source said. Tests now, but could be done for the season

One of the stars on that #Dolphins defense that held down the #Steelers, losing Reshad Jones (rotator cuff) for the season would be crushing

@AP_NFL

Dolphins' Reshad Jones to get 2nd opinion on shoulder injury.

https://t.co/mQjkotL9Id

:worthy::lol::worthy::lol::worthy::doh:

is it Tyrod Taylor or the receiving corp that makes you laugh at this number?...for me, Im not sure we have the receivers to allow Tyrod to get over 300 yds right now, but I dont believe Tyrod is incapable of passing for that yardage...against the Jets he passed for 297 yards, albeit a good chunk of thos yards were on 2 throws ( 84 - Goodwin and 71 - Salas) he also threw for 246 yards against the Pats**...both thos games were the only games in which he threw 30+ passes in....so just wondering what reason you think he couldnt do it...maybe you just think TT sux and you hate him..not sure?

Same response when I said they would go 5-2 after the Jets game.

Yards will come easier via the pass this week as the Dolphins commit defenders to the run.

Lots of max protection, play action, and three man routes to attack their corners.

I think this week's game, as well as the next 2, will show just how savvy and insightful Lynn truly is, as I think the BILLS' offense will need to be willing to adjust. We know they're going to run it, but I think they will need to have a passing game plan in anticipation to the next 3 opponents.

is it Tyrod Taylor or the receiving corp that makes you laugh at this number?...for me, Im not sure we have the receivers to allow Tyrod to get over 300 yds right now, but I dont believe Tyrod is incapable of passing for that yardage...against the Jets he passed for 297 yards, albeit a good chunk of thos yards were on 2 throws ( 84 - Goodwin and 71 - Salas) he also threw for 246 yards against the Pats**...both thos games were the only games in which he threw 30+ passes in....so just wondering what reason you think he couldnt do it...maybe you just think TT sux and you hate him..not sure?

He's a TT hater.

Watching Incognito interview on John Murphy show yesterday - he said the coach and the OL really love the grinding run defense and said they keep hitting the other team so hard - they knew they'd wear 'em down and get big chunks.

You'd have to think that against the Dolphins that we will take what they give us and their porous run defense may mean another week of smash mouth football.

Or in Shady's case: Juke until they Puke. ;-)

So as much as I believe that TT will have a great 335 Yard Game this season - I think we will keep running it hard.

PS I have seen so many bad QBs here over the years - maybe I give TT more credit than he deserves but he has made some great Throws - esp on 3rd downs to extend the Time of Possession and trust he will make Bill-lievers out of more as the season goes on.

Same response when I said they would go 5-2 after the Jets game.

Yards will come easier via the pass this week as the Dolphins commit defenders to the run.

Lots of max protection, play action, and three man routes to attack their corners.

I will give you mad credit for 5-2

but no way on God's green earth does he throw for over 300, he will be lucky to hit 200.

Quite frankly if for some inexplicable reason he does, guarantee we lose. the passing game is not TTs strength and is just a supplement to the run game.

both, are you guys serious, we ARE NOT high flying passing team.

What would make you think that he will even come close to that number when he is averaging 180 a game?

He's a TT hater.

No, I'm a TT realist who sees him for who he is and that is an athletic QB who can make big plays on the run but will never be an elite passer. I'm am actually enjoying watching him this year in OUR offense but Aaron Rodgers never he will be.

I will give you mad credit for 5-2

but no way on God's green earth does he throw for over 300, he will be lucky to hit 200.

Quite frankly if for some inexplicable reason he does, guarantee we lose. the passing game is not TTs strength and is just a supplement to the run game.

both, are you guys serious, we ARE NOT high flying passing team.

What would make you think that he will even come close to that number when he is averaging 180 a game?

No, I'm a TT realist who sees him for who he is and that is an athletic QB who can make big plays on the run but will never be an elite passer. I'm am actually enjoying watching him this year in OUR offense but Aaron Rodgers never he will be.

In this 4 game winning g streak where did you expect Tyrod to throw for more then he does? You need to get much smarter if you are going to talk about this ****. Also you are the only one talking about Aaron Rodgers. Edited by Beef Jerky

It rarely works out this way. We have all seen it plenty across all sports. What is perceived as a weak spot pre game does not evolve into one during the game.

I hope I am wrong and the passing game gets on track. I am also wondering when will Suh and Mario get on track? I hope that doesn't happen this game. If it does, then it will not matter that a safety is missing much.

It rarely works out this way. We have all seen it plenty across all sports. What is perceived as a weak spot pre game does not evolve into one during the game.

I hope I am wrong and the passing game gets on track. I am also wondering when will Suh and Mario get on track? I hope that doesn't happen this game. If it does, then it will not matter that a safety is missing much.

This is a little naive. All players are playing at the highest level. At the end it is a team game and players have to make plays in that concept. Even if Suh and Mario get "on track" why do you think the BIlls are incapable of handling it.