Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was behind bench yesterday. Woods will be fine; wouldn't be surprised if Clay is out this week.

that would suck

Why? Because the only true measure of a successful offense is 300+ yards passing.

it's also the only way to win

I will say I am over on one of the Fins Message Board. There is a calm confidence from a lot of their fans that this will be a decent win for them

I checked out one as well. I only noticed a few who didn't think they should win.

Its funny people saying they shut down Bell they should shut down McCoy a lesser back. Their fan base really is funny at times. Who really shut down Bell.... It wasn't MIA it was the Steelers. His stats.

10 Carrys for 53 yards, a 5.3 YPC. --- So will the Bills go away from Shady like Steelers did Bell. Nope I doubt it.

Through Week 5 (week 6 not updated yet) on Football Outsiders:

MIA Offense

-18.7% Pass DVOA (rank: 31st)

-2.2% Rush DVOA (rank: 12th)

MIA Defense

15.8% Pass DVOA (rank: 21st)

-6.9% Rush DVOA (rank: 18th)

BUF Offense

10.8% Pass DVOA (rank: 17th)

4.2% Rush DVOA (rank: 6th)

BUF Defense

4.1% Pass DVOA (rank: 15th)

-16.6% Rush DVOA (rank: 11th)

That's actually a *lot* closer than I expected. As usual, our advantage on offense should be the running game, but they match up better with us than SF does. For defense, we match up slightly better than them across the board but their offense isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

By the numbers, it scares me a little bit. I think this is going to be a closer game than a lot of us think it will be, and will definitely be tougher than San Francisco was for us. We'll need another big Rushing Game with some timely passes to win.

@Gil_Brandt

The Bills now have had 4-game winning streaks in 7 of the last 8 presidential election years. Only year they didn't: 2012

Somewhat-related stat you didn't think about: Did you see Mr. Sunshine's (aka Jerry Sullivan) tweet?

Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan – ‏@TBNSully

A note of caution: The last four times the Bills traveled to Miami with a winning record, they lost. That covers the entire 16-year drought.

8:59 AM - 17 Oct 2016 from Amherst, NY

@Kiko__Alonso

Great team win yesterday! Stay humble keep grinding! #MotivationMonday #FinsUpNFL_Season_2016_MIA.png #WTD

@HeraldSports

Miami Dolphins’ snap counts revealing on Wake, Williams http://hrld.us/2eK8hrF

Cu_T_C2WgAAYEPd.jpg

@ArmandoSalguero

Somewhat-related stat you didn't think about: Did you see Mr. Sunshine's (aka Jerry Sullivan) tweet?

Jerry Sullivan
Jerry Sullivan – ‏@TBNSully

A note of caution: The last four times the Bills traveled to Miami with a winning record, they lost. That covers the entire 16-year drought.

What does Sourpuss say about this?

@BuffaloWins

In Tyrod's 2 starts against Miami (2-0), he played well. 32 of 41 for 458 yards,56 yards rushing, 4TDs, and zero INTs.

Shaq will be playing?

I know he will be able to practice, but I'd be surprised if he actually played in this game.

10-15 snaps?

Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan ‏@TBNSully

Keeping it real Sully

@Kiko__Alonso

Great team win yesterday! Stay humble keep grinding! #MotivationMonday #FinsUpNFL_Season_2016_MIA.png #WTD

@HeraldSports

Miami Dolphins’ snap counts revealing on Wake, Williams http://hrld.us/2eK8hrF

Cu_T_C2WgAAYEPd.jpg

@ArmandoSalguero

What does Sourpuss say about this?

@BuffaloWins

In Tyrod's 2 starts against Miami (2-0), he played well. 32 of 41 for 458 yards,56 yards rushing, 4TDs, and zero INTs.

I'm going with this ^^^

Here are Jay Ajayi's rushing yards per game this year:

week 1 = 0 yards

week 2 = 14 yards

week 3= 28 yards

week 4 = 33 yards

week 5 = 42 yards

week 6 = 204 yards

He's not been tearing it up this year, not sure if he was hurt and the eased him in or not. We need to focus on stopping the run and getting to the QB.. Basic football this week..

v.Jay Ajayi.

That's all I got on a Monday.

@RapSheet

Could be bad: The fear is #Dolphins Pro Bowl S Reshad Jones tore his rotator cuff, source said. Tests now, but could be done for the season

One of the stars on that #Dolphins defense that held down the #Steelers, losing Reshad Jones (rotator cuff) for the season would be crushing

That does suck, wish him a speedy recovery.