Bills Offensive Line---they make everything go...

Big Turk

Bills OLine needs a lot of credit, as they make everything we do on offense go...

Opening up huge holes for the run game every week even against some of the best run D's in the NFL and do a very good job in pass protection...Tyrod holds the ball longer than anyone in the NFL and he typically has a lot of time back there...most of his sacks are him running out of bounds or him holding the ball forever and running into a sack...its almost never from the OLine not giving him a chance.

Mills and Miller have been really good on the right side of the line this year...I don't see Henderson getting his job back anytime soon.

The players definitely have been doing well. Obviously Kromer knows what he is doing. I think the change to Lynn has made an enormous difference by simplifying the schemes and offense, using a power run game with Felton, obviously not trying to outfox a team but outmuscle them, has made an enormous difference. It's been very evident.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Best line we have had in my 14 years watching this team.

Kromer takes a lot of credit, as does Lynn but the 5 guys up there and Felton are blowing D-lines up and what I loved is how today it took them just one series to adjust to some pretty clever disguises that San Fran came out running.

Thought Glenn was the pick today. Can see he is back healthy.

Best line we have had in my 14 years watching this team.

Kromer takes a lot of credit, as does Lynn but the 5 guys up there and Felton are blowing D-lines up and what I loved is how today it took them just one series to adjust to some pretty clever disguises that San Fran came out running.

Thought Glenn was the pick today. Can see he is back healthy.

I said the same thing in another thread. The combination of the players, Kromer, and Lynn, has really made these guys shine. It's so important in football for coaches to put their players in position to play well and Roman was almost doing the opposite. Lynn has been terrific.

Throw Felton in there with the OL. They need to run the ball more coming out of half time. Their run game definitely sets up the pass game.

Yeah he has been a revelation since he returned...Roman was totally misusing him and only using him for a handful of plays a game.

Lynn has him in there for 20-30 every game and he has been burying people...

Kromer, Kromer, Kromer. Aside from the 1st few series that O Line played great today.

Undoubtedly deserves a lot of credit...he is recreating what he did in Chicago with that line here...and we have some pretty good continuity going on...for the most part they have been very healthy over the past 20 games

The players definitely have been doing well. Obviously Kromer knows what he is doing. I think the change to Lynn has made an enormous difference by simplifying the schemes and offense, using a power run game with Felton, obviously not trying to outfox a team but outmuscle them, has made an enormous difference. It's been very evident.

Kind of crazy when you think that Felton was actually released earlier this year for Gronk Jr - who couldn't hold Felton's jock strap

Kind of crazy when you think that Felton was actually released earlier this year for Gronk Jr - who couldn't hold Felton's jock strap

I think that was a combination of things. Roman wasn't using him much at all - throughout the preseason, and Felton did little to show he was really engaged in the O.

Being cut and out for week 1 meant his salary wasn't guaranteed for the year when they brought him back. Now that he is back, he's playing lights out.

His return and Roman's axing are turning points for this year's squad.

On shady's 3td TD didn't he give the ball to Incognito to spike in the end zone? I was watching the game and into some pints with some friends in the garage...but I think that's what I saw anyway...if so that's pretty cool and says to me that they are all jelling