Take the Bills in survivor pool?

BLZFAN4LIFE

I'm in a 44 person survivor pool. $20. entry and 20 people left. I took the Bills this week, but with Kapernick coming back, I'm not so certain. Would you risk a shot at $880. on the Bills this week. If not, what game looks like a slam dunk? I've already used Hous, Bal, Mia, Den and Ariz.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about taking Buffalo this week too. Don't like that Kap is coming back, but still think he has some rust on him. Wasn't particularly good in preseason. Pittsburgh is the other obvious choice over Miami, and they don't have another easy matchup for another 4 weeks I think (Cleveland). The other option I have is to take Pitt this week and use Buffalo next week over Miami, but part of me is still not trusting the Bills to win easy games, haha.

I'm thinking about taking Buffalo this week too. Don't like that Kap is coming back, but still think he has some rust on him. Wasn't particularly good in preseason. Pittsburgh is the other obvious choice over Miami, and they don't have another easy matchup for another 4 weeks I think (Cleveland). The other option I have is to take Pitt this week and use Buffalo next week over Miami, but part of me is still not trusting the Bills to win easy games, haha.

Never use division rivalries.

Whoever is playing the Browns is always an option but Tennessee isn't all that great either. Houston and Arizona are decent options this week also but you've already used them

Still a little too early to take Pittsburgh, better to keep teams like the Steelers and Patriots* in your pocket for later

Stick with the Bills

I'm in a 44 person survivor pool. $20. entry and 20 people left. I took the Bills this week, but with Kapernick coming back, I'm not so certain. Would you risk a shot at $880. on the Bills this week. If not, what game looks like a slam dunk? I've already used Hous, Bal, Mia, Den and Ariz.

New England is going to murder a depleted Bengals offense at home with Tom Brady back in there...might be the safest pick of the week...

If those were your picks so far, how are you still alive?

I assume he doesn't mean in that order.

I'd stick with the steelers. We should beat a team like the Browns later in the year.

There is 0 chance that the steelers lose tomorrow. The goal is to survive.

I listed them in order. Bal and Mia were against the Browns. Miami barely beat them, I think Cleveland missed 3 field goals in that game. I always try to win with bad teams early.