Nickell Robey-Coleman: AFC Defensive Player of the Week

I would have loved to have seen him and Byrd on our defense when Byrd was in his prime. With our two lockdown corners now it would have been amazing numbers of turnovers.

NRC gets the under routes, the shallow stuff in the middle or in the flat. Byrd always made a killing over the middle, and deep outside.

1st time since 1991 they say huh? Yall remember which AFCE team went to the playoffs in '91? B-)

Indianapolis?

I would have loved to have seen him and Byrd on our defense when Byrd was in his prime. With our two lockdown corners now it would have been amazing numbers of turnovers.

NRC gets the under routes, the shallow stuff in the middle or in the flat. Byrd always made a killing over the middle, and deep outside.

Indianapolis?

LOL Exactly. 1-15 always gets the job done! :thumbsup:

This thread is too positive (probably why the are so few posts). Let's start spitting out some vitriol. I'll start.

NRC's interception would have been better if he was taller. It's like, grow up already! Amirite?!

Was that Butch Byrd?

Jarius Byrd played safety.