Sunday prediction

Dr. K

This feels like a classic trap game for the Bills. Normally they come home from a road trip in this situation and fall flat on their faces. If they do not, I will begin to believe that something has changed. My expectations:

1) Bills fans lose their minds in abuse of Kaepernick about the national anthem protest.

2) He plays well, gives the defense fits.

3) Bills lose in humiliating fashion.

I hope the Bills and their fans prove me wrong on these, especially on #1.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially #1? What about #3?

I couldn't care less if some idiot embarrasses himself on Sunday.

I want the Bills to win!

I agree this is a litmus test game and that the Bills should play focused and win, if they have actually turned some type of corner.

This feels like a classic trap game for the Bills. Normally they come home from a road trip in this situation and fall flat on their faces. If they do not, I will begin to believe that something has changed. My expectations:

1) Bills fans lose their minds in abuse of Kaepernick about the national anthem protest.

I have read here before that Chip is a genius so wouldn't be surprising that he plugged in a qb who hasn't played well in years and beat the Bill handily.

The talk of mythical trap games never ceases to amaze me. So the Bills are overlooking the 49ers this week with an eye on facing the 1-4 Dolphins in Miami the following week?

The talk of mythical trap games never ceases to amaze me. So the Bills are overlooking the 49ers this week with an eye on facing the 1-4 Dolphins in Miami the following week?

I don't know if the Bills are looking past them, but the fans are acting as if beating SF and Miami is a done deal, and are looking forward to the rematch with New England. Tell me that's not the case.

I don't know if the Bills are looking past them, but the fans are acting as if beating SF and Miami is a done deal, and are looking forward to the rematch with New England. Tell me that's not the case.

What the fans are doing or thinking has no bearing on what the level of focus is with players and coaches at OBD.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'd cry if I wasn't laughing so hard. :lol:

Bills 35 - San Fran 13 Kaep has put way too much extra pressure on himself, the Ralph will be insanely loud and San Fran will have communication issues for at least the first half. I don't think San Fran will ever be in this game.

I'd cry if I wasn't laughing so hard. :lol:

I don't care what you call it. I just know the Bills have a history of losing such games as this and I won't believe that history has changed until they show me.

I'm not seeing this team as the same old Bills. There's a different look and feel here. My take is this team has come together and they're playing for each other not just with each other. I expect they take care of business on Sunday, go to 4-2, and then its off to next week.

I'm not seeing this team as the same old Bills. There's a different look and feel here. My take is this team has come together and they're playing for each other not just with each other. I expect they take care of business on Sunday, go to 4-2, and then its off to next week.

This is well stated and I agree.

Hearing the Team showing up on days off seems to have a synergy dynamic that is rallying the team to win.

Winning On the road and a win can definitely happen at home this week.

I don't care what you call it. I just know the Bills have a history of losing such games as this and I won't believe that history has changed until they show me.

Games such as what?

I'd like to see some type of context on this...the Bills have a history of losing period. It has zero to do with "games such as this".