Kaepernick to start on Sunday

When Kap is on, he is tough to beat. He's been plenty accurate in the past. The past couple seasons have been bad for his confidence and it wasn't all his fault. Chip can certainly get the most out of his talents, if he's ready to go. I hope when Chip says he's not fully healthy that it isn't a false narrative for his riding the bench so far. If Kap is healthy and been doing is homework, they can be a tough team on Sunday.

Fitz went 24/34 for 374 against us.

I agree ... if Kaep is on, this will be no walk in the park.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, he's fallen off big time. But he still is a guy who could go 80 yards on a play and in theory has a rocket arm. I don't think he is any good but I think Gabbert is not a threat in the slightest.

General rule in life, you always want to go against a guy named Blaine.

I think that you are spot on C. Biscuit. Gabbert (or Ponder) give them no chance. Kaep has those weird, freak skills that can hurt you. I don't think that he will consistently make plays but if you get into an ugly game or have a few turnovers a big play or 2 can spin the momentum. I still like the Bills this week but would like them more if either of the other 2 were under center.

Does it mean anything to you that he said he was not trying to disrespect the troops or the flag?

In the offense culture we live in now, it doesn't matter what your intent is, only that someone feel victimized by it. If someone made a remark that could be taken to be racially disparaging, would anybody care if the speaker was "not trying" to disrespect people of color or whomever the aggrieved party was? Kaep and his supporters don't get to play both sides of that

@Eric_Branch

#49ers Chip Kelly: Colin Kapernick will start vs. #Bills.

Blaine Gabbert will be backup QB on Sunday. #49ers

Why change QBs? Chip Kelly: "We need to improve on the offensive side." #49ers

@annkillion

Good for Chip Kelly, not buying the character assassination of Colin Kaepernick. Find out what he can do on the field, not in whisper world.

@MaioccoCSN

#49ers Kelly: Kaepernick "was little bit bigger, a little bit faster, a little bit stronger” before his surgeries.

https://t.co/Y9ERPXeCCi

@BuffaloWins

Kaep has never faced a Rex Ryan coached team.

@McGauley2

#Gabbert sent to bench after 5 games -- last in #NFL in yards per attempt (5.9) and has 2nd-worst passer rating (69.6) in league. #49ers

In the famous words of French Montana, "I ain't worried bout nuttin"

Bring it on. Kaep don't scare me. Maybe and only maybe if we were playing at San Fran i might have been worried a little.

But playing at home? After a 3 game win streak? With our crowd? No need for concern here folks. I say bring it on!

Bring it on. Kaep don't scare me. Maybe and only maybe if we were playing at San Fran i might have been worried a little.

But playing at home? After a 3 game win streak? With our crowd? No need for concern here folks. I say bring it on!

He's not the same player he once was under Harbaugh and Roman.

@PickSixtySports

Colin Kaepernick is going to start for #49ers at #Bills in Week 6. Very little initial impact on the line. Buffalo is -7.5 or -8 and O/U 44.

In the offense culture we live in now, it doesn't matter what your intent is, only that someone feel victimized by it. If someone made a remark that could be taken to be racially disparaging, would anybody care if the speaker was "not trying" to disrespect people of color or whomever the aggrieved party was? Kaep and his supporters don't get to play both sides of that

There's really no sides to play. He held a silent protest. Not sure who was "victimized" by him not standing up. Anyone who feels disrespected needs to take two teaspoons of get dafuq over it and call the doctor in the morning.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: this is the most excitement I've had for a Bills game since we were close to the playoffs.

Is this the time we can start posting photos of people who look like players for the 49ers?

I'll start:

49ers-panthers-football.jpgscreech_powers.jpg

:worthy::lol:

There's really no sides to play. He held a silent protest. Not sure who was "victimized" by him not standing up. Anyone who feels disrespected needs to take two teaspoons of get dafuq over it and call the doctor in the morning.

Gee for nobody being victimized (and I use that term with it's modern definition, which mostly revolves around hurt feelings, not any actual suffering) there sure seems to be a lot of upset people! Its fine if YOU don't think it's a big deal, but you don't get to make that decision for others. Kaep has made his beliefs central to the 49ers story this year, regardless of how you feel about it. Again though, he's free to do that, and he's free to continue his downhill slide as a professional quarterback. If you find his actions admirable, then go on and join his fan club, there's lots of people jumping on his bandwagon

Gee for nobody being victimized (and I use that term with it's modern definition, which mostly revolves around hurt feelings, not any actual suffering) there sure seems to be a lot of upset people! Its fine if YOU don't think it's a big deal, but you don't get to make that decision for others. Kaep has made his beliefs central to the 49ers story this year, regardless of how you feel about it. Again though, he's free to do that, and he's free to continue his downhill slide as a professional quarterback. If you find his actions admirable, then go on and join his fan club, there's lots of people jumping on his bandwagon

I didn't say I found his (in)actions admirable. I just don't find them offensive. And I certainly don't feel victimized.