Debate 2: The Town Hall

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DonaldTrump: "I am looking to appoint judges very much in the mold of Justice Scalia.

HillaryClinton: "I think the current Court has gone in the wrong direction.

Clinton: I will appoint justices who "understand what people are up against"

http://

cnn.it/debates

Well there is your difference folks...................

Clinton on Supreme Court: “I have a bunch of litmus tests.” Seriously, that’s what she said. http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/268174-clinton-i-have-a-bunch-of-litmus-tests-for-supreme-court …

Edited by B-Man

Her attempts to laugh off everything are going to backfire.

She may not take him seriously. However, you look at the faces of their little crowd there and there was no laughing, smirking.

Edited by dpberr

CuXySfNXYAIQx_Z.jpg

And we laughed for a moment, and I said, "I never knew"
"That you liked Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain
And the feel of the ocean, and the taste of champagne
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape
You're the love that I've looked for, come with me, and escape"

I bailed after the first 10 minutes. Maybe it turned into a debate, but it started as an ambush. Despite my lack of enthusiasm for either candidate, I won't watch that kind of crap. I already know how I'm going to vote - anybody, anybody but Hillary.

I'll vote for a giant douche over a turd sandwich any day of the week.

Edited by Azalin

It's well-documented on this site that I cannot stand Trump. I think he represents many things that are wrong with humanity.

Having said that, he dominated Hillary last night, he put her on the defensive when nearly everyone thought that he'd be on the defensive. Hillary looked shaky and what Trump did was do something that the Republican base has been creaming over, which was tell her to her face in front of the whole country that she's a liar, she's owned by wall street and best of all for the base, that he'd put her in jail and that Bill was a rapist and that his wife attacked those that would say other wise.

What he did was stop the bleeding, altered the news cycle and reassured the base. I don't believe he gained any new voters but he lives to fight another day.

Hillary looks heavy in that pantsuit...

Beautifully reviewed by just about everybody...huh?

She looks heavy in anythng. She's a fat, 69-year old grandma. At least she didn't wear her prison orange pantsuit.

Edited by Wacka