I would gamble and trade for Josh Gordon

That's a bad sign for Bills fans if OBD agrees with your opinion. That's definite proof signing him is a great idea. Just take a Look at OBD's track record!! They haven't won a championship since John F. Kennedy was president. They built a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years! That is the longest playoff drought in NFL HISTORY. They let Schwarz go and hired Rex and Orka, his fat brother. The Ryans are comical I'll give you that, dumb and dumber. Look at the coaches and GMs they had over the past 20 years, can you say FAILURE with a capital F. I could go on and on but I'm tired of typing. But I think you get it. Bottom line any decision OBD makes is the WRONG decision.

If any decision OBD makes is the WRONG decision, then we are DOOOMED whether we pick up Gordon or not, so What's Your Point?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Youngstown, OH, about an hour away from Cleveland. I met Josh on work related stuff about two years ago, and on the surface he seems to be a friendly, professional guy.

But if the Browns are giving up on him then there's definitely a serious problem. They desperately need any talent that they can get their hands on, so if they're moving on then I don't think he's worth the risk.

Too much risk for a remote upside IMO.

I live in Youngstown, OH, about an hour away from Cleveland. I met Josh on work related stuff about two years ago, and on the surface he seems to be a friendly, professional guy.

But if the Browns are giving up on him then there's definitely a serious problem. They desperately need any talent that they can get their hands on, so if they're moving on then I don't think he's worth the risk.

Too much risk for a remote upside IMO.

I think it's less about talent or trust that he could one day change than it is about disrespect and the potential issues associated with it at this point.

They've been VERY patient and it may have almost paid off for them but regardless of whether the players in that locker room love him or not you can't send the message that if you have potential you can jerk around the team and not produce for 3 years and still be retained.

I think sometimes teams make rash decisions to dump talented players......see Marshawn Lynch, Buffalo........but Gordon has certainly worn out his welcome in Cleveland.

Also Gordon isn't going to be reinstated as previously scheduled, so how could he help the Bills now?

Why you finicky detail-sniffing nabob of negativity you! With Watkins out, OBVIOUSLY a WR who has just been suspended indefinitely and is currently in rehab for juicin' is JUST WHAT THE BILLS NEED! And if OBD disagrees, it's because they're WRONG! They've been WRONG for 16 years so isn't that OBVIOUS?

Is Screwy Louie the reincarnation of Crayonz? He definately has a Crayonz-esque flavor.

Cleveland has had it with Josh Gordon after this last incident. With Watkins out for who knows how long, maybe the rest of the year, I would take a flyer on Josh Gordon. You could get him for a LOW draft choice. I would bet he could be had for a 4th or 5th round pick maybe even a 6th.

What have you got to lose if you give him a smart contract with very little money guaranteed? Give him a contract with incentives and options to get out without owing him guaranteed money if you cut him You never know. If you can get the guy off the gonja you have a potential top 3 receiver. If he screws up you cut him, no harm done. Buffalo needs receivers badly. This is a risk but if things work out could you imagine having a reformed Gordon and Watkins next year?? You can't double them both.

:thumbsup::rolleyes:

we are already down 2 picks in the draft (4,7) I would not use picks for a guy who can't stay clean and is always in danger of being suspended.

maybe a player, like ej, maybe Hue can coach him up.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Why you finicky detail-sniffing nabob of negativity you! With Watkins out, OBVIOUSLY a WR who has just been suspended indefinitely and is currently in rehab for juicin' is JUST WHAT THE BILLS NEED! And if OBD disagrees, it's because they're WRONG! They've been WRONG for 16 years so isn't that OBVIOUS?

Is Screwy Louie the reincarnation of Crayonz? He definately has a Crayonz-esque flavor.

Lol. Nicely done Edited by BarleyNY

That's a bad sign for Bills fans if OBD agrees with your opinion. That's definite proof signing him is a great idea. Just take a Look at OBD's track record!! They haven't won a championship since John F. Kennedy was president. They built a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years! That is the longest playoff drought in NFL HISTORY. They let Schwarz go and hired Rex and Orka, his fat brother. The Ryans are comical I'll give you that, dumb and dumber. Look at the coaches and GMs they had over the past 20 years, can you say FAILURE with a capital F. I could go on and on but I'm tired of typing. But I think you get it. Bottom line any decision OBD makes is the WRONG decision.

Sub-mariner23.jpg:lol:

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

Its a bold move but could pay off HUGE for the Bills and not kill our cap. Id do it!

It wouldn't kill the cap. Gordon has no choice but to take a low ball contract. He won't get big money until he can prove himself in the league for a few years. Teams are going to wait until he can show that he has changed before they pay him.