Wheres all the Todd Bowles fanboys at ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only Todd Bowles fan boys I know of are wearing Green on Sundays.

We all knew is was only a matter of time before Gailey and Fitzpasspick showed themselves.

What is kinda strange is how bad that defense is this year. but then I suppose when the QB turns the ball over 6x in a game than things will get ugly fast.

Where are all the ___________ fans/haters at? needs to die as a topic starter. there's so much i-told-you-so garbage on these posts.there's never a "i was completely wrong about x,y and z" just a 'i made one wild endorsement and it panned out, now here's a post'.

I am been pretty open about my $100 bet on the Jags to win the AFC... :wallbash::lol:

He beat the Bills and lost to Seattle. Does that make him a terrible coach or something? The Jets might have had the hardest schedule to start the season.

I think he's a good young coach. Don't get why someone would try to put the guy down.

And last year, the Jets had a ridiculously easy schedule, thus their record. Bowles has done absolutely nothing so far in his short head coaching tenure. Nothing.

Where are all the ___________ fans/haters at? needs to die as a topic starter. there's so much i-told-you-so garbage on these posts.there's never a "i was completely wrong about x,y and z" just a 'i made one wild endorsement and it panned out, now here's a post'.

Start one then, no one forced you open this up.

There were a lot of Todd Bowles fanboys yapping over the summer are you one of them?

Get off my lawn hippy.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't this the kind of thing that we (or at least I) thought Bowles' team was above?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/07/report-jets-wilkerson-richardson-miss-meetings-all-the-time/

I'm (seriously) shocked at this...

i don't know anything about Bowles - so honestly wondering why you thought a team of his would be above that? They have seemed undisciplined ever since he took over IMO so not too surprised.

Was he considered to be a buttoned up accountability coach as a DC? I didn't really follow his career as an assistant.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i don't know anything about Bowles - so honestly wondering why you thought a team of his would be above that? They have seemed undisciplined ever since he took over IMO so not too surprised.

Was he considered to be a buttoned up accountability coach as a DC? I didn't really follow his career as an assistant.

You don't remember Jace Amaro after he got hired?

"(Bowles) came in telling us that he expects to win," Amaro told Sirius XM NFL Radio on Monday, per Newsday. "He's not really playing around with everybody being late. We had an issue with that last year. I think guys just weren't accountable last year as much they could be. And I think that's the biggest thing."

Amaro said Bowles is "making sure that everyone's going to be 100 percent in or you're not going to be on the team, so that's really going to filter out toward the guys."