Great win for the Bills

PatsFanNH

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry excuse. You had ten days to prepare and couldn't get a single point. Boston gloated when they won without, and they will surely make excuses when they lost.

We didn't have our best player on offense 14 or defense 99!

Come on. This is dumb. They didn't have arguably the best player in the NFL, their backup qb, and had to play a rookie qb with an injuries thumb. Also, Gronk is a shell of himself.

It's always awesome to beat the Pats but let's not be Richards after the win.

Come on. This is dumb. They didn't have arguably the best player in the NFL, their backup qb, and had to play a rookie qb with an injuries thumb. Also, Gronk is a shell of himself.

I'll take it!

I think the point about Gronk is huge. He shouldn't be on the field. He's a liability right now.

I almost feel sorry for Cleveland. You imagine how ugly that scores going to be.. The Pats D going to get run hard for their sloppy play and wel we will have a major upgrade at QB.. Score could be 40-0 at half.

Yeah... if Cleveland thinks that they have had a difficult sports history up to this point... they might lose their football team to contraction and Indians might be evicted from the playoffs whether they are up in the series or not, after the Browns lose so badly next week.

I had Woods gone as a FA after this year because he wouldn't get enough targets as the #2WR, but with him being the #1WR for the rest of this season, maybe he hits his potential of 60+ catches on the year and we bring him back?

Ha, I'm not that excited about him.

He's alright.

Great win today. Would have been more satisfying if Brady was playing, but getting a shutout win in Foxboro is still awesome!

Taylor looked much better today. He had a few errant throws, but overall he looked much better. His spin moves and be able to get out of trouble and make completions were huge today. Looks like with Rex resting the starters in preseason caused a slow to the offense.

Yes, but think how bad it would be on here if the Bills had lost to the Brady-less, and essentially Gronk-less, Patriots.

Nonetheless, we should all enjoy this win. Two weeks ago we were trying to decide who to draft with the number one pick, now we're back in the play-off hunt.

GO BILLS!

I think he was poking fun at that thread last week about the AZ game costing the Bills.

:flirt:

well I guess we should feel bad about winning. even with only 4 Recs to start the day again

I gotta admit that Rex really knew what he was doing in firing Greg Roman and promoting Lynn. What a difference on offense!!

I mean we did score 16 points and he got fired after scoring 37!

But the Bills are moving the chains more and keeping the defense fresh. But you aren't going to win Aton of games with 1 td. We need to be better in the red zone. That game should have been a blow out.

I gotta admit that Rex really knew what he was doing in firing Greg Roman and promoting Lynn. What a difference on offense!!

How do you know it was actually Wrex's decision? I don't believe it was, and I still think Wrex is a clown.

The pace of the offense seems to be the biggest difference. Finally able to keep a defense on it's heels.

Edited by HoF Watkins