Bills Awarded WR Justin Hunter from Waivers

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long before an NFL Network guy chimes in "Yeah but all he does is catch touchdowns"...lmao...

Had to be one of the most idiotic comments I've ever heard when the guy said it about Anthony Carter back in the day...

Actually it was Buddy Ryan who said that about Cris Carter, and he said that as a justification to get him out of Philly, where his drug use was going to kill him.

Lemon pepper flavor is good on ribs especially lamb ribs but not for me on wings.

Lemon pepper wings are an option at my local in LA. I turned them down whenever I was offered one. Then I gave in and tried one. Delicious. A nice change of place.

@AdamSchefter

Bills WR Robert Woods, listed as doubtful with foot, is out today vs. Miami, per source. Buffalo WR Justin Hunter expected to start.

@JoeBuscaglia

Joe Buscaglia Retweeted Adam Schefter

There it is. Justin Hunter has been with the #Bills for less than a month. Gets his first start today. 3 targets and 2 TDs in two weeks.

I'd like to see them push the ball down field a few times to this kid. We NEED to stretch the field today. Let'rrr rip TT!

They need to keep the Dolphins off balance just as they did last season in both wins. The middle of the field will be exploitable with Reshad Jones out.

They need to keep the Dolphins off balance just as they did last season in both wins. The middle of the field will be exploitable with Reshad Jones out.

All signs point to a big day for the former Dolphin, Charles Clay. Middle of the field, cover safety is out, only viable/proven option left.

Or O'Leary.

Depends on what Lynn dials up and how the Dolphins D reacts. If Alonso is biting on play action fakes, the intermediate routes for O'Leary should eat them up. If he's not, Clay should be running down the seam to beat up whoever is replacing Reshad Jones

Lemon pepper wings are an option at my local in LA. I turned them down whenever I was offered one. Then I gave in and tried one. Delicious. A nice change of place.

I'm doing lemon pepper shrimp-on-the- barbie today. Yum! LET'S GO BUFFALO!

• 1 month later...

Is anyone else loving this acquisition right now? Say what you want about his all around value, he has been invaluable in Red Zone situations. He leads us in receiving touchdowns, despite not being with the team at the start of the season.

We absolutely ought to upgrade WR in the offseason, and Hunter definitely has its limitations, but I certainly think he's shown enough to be brought back next year.