Ed Eagan- Edelman impersonator

BobbyC81

Looks like the Bills found a good impersonator for Edelman as a WR this week in Ed Eagan. Reading his bio, he's a 5-11 white wide receiver with quick feet who sounds a lot like Edelman. Should help in practice this week in preparation for Sunday's game.

Looks like the Bills found a good impersonator for Edelman as a WR this week in Ed Eagan. Reading his bio, he's a 5-11 white wide receiver with quick feet who sounds a lot like Edelman. Should help in practice this week in preparation for Sunday's game.

Is he practicing at QB?

Yea that's what we are lacking. A WR under 6 ft tall that's fast. Super Bowl!

Did you not understand the context of the OP? This is likely a player for the scout team who can mimic Edelman as the Bills' defense prepares.

You're turning into an unreadable poster. I used to enjoy your posts. What the heck happened to you?

reality. this team does the same dumb stuff over and over again. let's keep adding 5 ft 10 receivers and then wonder why we can't find guys open over the middle and in the red zone. i just call it how i see it. our passing game is the top 2-3 worst in the NFL for a reason. the Jets got Brandon Marshall and a 7th for a 5th round pick! i mean we weren't willing to offer a 5? Now Fitz can just throw the ball up for grabs and he comes down with it. most teams have that one guy that is big and gets those jump balls. we have nobody. it's an exercise in futility

reality. this team does the same dumb stuff over and over again. let's keep adding 5 ft 10 receivers and then wonder why we can't find guys open over the middle and in the red zone. i just call it how i see it. our passing game is the top 2-3 worst in the NFL for a reason. the Jets got Brandon Marshall and a 7th for a 5th round pick! i mean we weren't willing to offer a 5? Now Fitz can just throw the ball up for grabs and he comes down with it. most teams have that one guy that is big and gets those jump balls. we have nobody. it's an exercise in futility

6 picks

Serious question. Does it make you feel any better trashing the team at TBD?

Yea that's what we are lacking. A WR under 6 ft tall that's fast. Super Bowl!

Horrible failure.

You still didn't understand the context of the thread how pathetic.

The guy is scout team running plays Edelman would run for the defense...

Edited by Beef Jerky

Horrible failure.

You still didn't understand the context of the thread how pathetic.

The guy is scout team running plays Edelman would run for the defense...

Sorry this one is over your head. Go back to sleep. Has nothing to do with the thread and everything to do with the failures of this franchise

Sorry this one is over your head. Go back to sleep. Has nothing to do with the thread and everything to do with the failures of this franchise

Then stay the !@#$ out if you are going to drag this thread off topic. Stop trolling every thread and changing it into your little hate speeches.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Serious question. Does it make you feel any better trashing the team at TBD?

This is the unfortunate situation we are in. There are the vast majority on this board that seem to live in dream land where this team is great and can do no wrong and maybe just maybe they might make a wild card some day.

Then there's the extreme minority that live in reality and see a franchise that hasn't made the playoffs in 16 going on 17 years and do the same dumb things over and over again. I don't want to maybe make the wild card some day, I want to win the super bowl. Just because my opinion isn't the majority doesn't mean it's immediately wrong and shouldn't be considered.

This is the unfortunate situation we are in. There are the vast majority on this board that seem to live in dream land where this team is great and can do no wrong and maybe just maybe they might make a wild card some day.

Then there's the extreme minority that live in reality and see a franchise that hasn't made the playoffs in 16 going on 17 years and do the same dumb things over and over again. I don't want to maybe make the wild card some day, I want to win the super bowl. Just because my opinion isn't the majority doesn't mean it's immediately wrong and shouldn't be considered.

I'd say the vast majority lives somewhere in the middle of what you described.

I didn't even say you're wrong. I'm just wondering what joy you could possibly get from being a fan of the Bills and/or coming here multiple times a day? If I hated everything about the team I couldn't be involved.

Edited by Triple Threat