Ed Eagan- Edelman impersonator

BobbyC81

This is the unfortunate situation we are in. There are the vast majority on this board that seem to live in dream land where this team is great and can do no wrong and maybe just maybe they might make a wild card some day.

Then there's the extreme minority that live in reality and see a franchise that hasn't made the playoffs in 16 going on 17 years and do the same dumb things over and over again. I don't want to maybe make the wild card some day, I want to win the super bowl. Just because my opinion isn't the majority doesn't mean it's immediately wrong and shouldn't be considered.

That's not even close to accurate regarding the board.

There's an extreme minority that thinks the team can do no wrong, and there's an extreme minority that believes that because the team hasn't made the playoffs in 16 years that there are literally zero positives associated with the organization.

The other 90% are in between, and are quite capable of normal, rational discussion.

How anyone could possibly get the notion that the majority of this board is comprised of apologists or Pollyannas is mystifying to me.

Looks like the Bills found a good impersonator for Edelman as a WR this week in Ed Eagan. Reading his bio, he's a 5-11 white wide receiver with quick feet who sounds a lot like Edelman. Should help in practice this week in preparation for Sunday's game.

Sounds like a real lunch pail player. Hard worker.

And white too!

There's an extreme minority that thinks the team can do no wrong, and there's an extreme minority that believes that because the team hasn't made the playoffs in 16 years that there are literally zero positives associated with the organization.

The other 90% are in between, and are quite capable of normal, rational discussion.

How anyone could possibly get the notion that the majority of this board is comprised of apologists or Pollyannas is mystifying to me.

I posted something similar. The reason is the ones that think the organization does nothing right think they're realists. If you don't join in their disdain - you're labeled a blind optimist.

Well said. :beer:

I'd say the vast majority lives somewhere in the middle of what you described.

I didn't even say you're wrong. I'm just wondering what joy you could possibly get from being a fan of the Bills and/or coming here multiple times a day? If I hated everything about the team I couldn't be involved.

Because I love the team so much is why I come here. At the same time I don't agree with most of what they have been doing. A lot of times it seems my opinions are of the minority but I think a lot of the people that feel like I do have already given up on this team and don't post. I think we finally have ownership stability and they are willing to do what it takes to win, not just eek by. We have been a second class organization for far too long. Time for some changes