The key to beating the Patriots on Sunday is...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some keys, in no particular order...

1. Pull off a goofy radio prank with a Julian Edelman interview. Check.

2. Find some way to get plays in other than headsets since they are useless at Gillette Stadium. Does anyone know how to sign in Klingon?

3. Make anyone who gets a personal foul call do 30 push-ups right on the midfield logo.

4. Don't talk about game strategy in the locker room, tunnel, or anywhere else in the greater Boston Area. Ain't nobody got spies like Bill.

5. Play your very best and when the ref sticks you with a bogus call, just politely say "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

6. Take solace in the fact that Belichick will eventually have to retire, unless he has his mind downloaded into a robot, which shouldn't be a major adjustment for him. Perhaps it's already happened....

Go Bills. Good luck and godspeed.

Pretty sure they will stick us with Hochuli or the chubby black guy who looks like a confused Todd Bridges. That guy huddles for 30 minutes to figure out every penalty. Hes as competant as Todd Bridges after a 7 day crystal meth binge.

:lol::lol::lol:

Not old enough to get the reference, but I know Hochuli totally sucks and totally screws us everytime he calls a Bills game, If he calls the game, our fate is surely sealed.

Have better than a high school passing attack.

This is the game that if Tyrod wants to get big time money, he needs to set up. The homeless hoodie will do everything he can to stop our running game and force our dead last passing game to beat him.

yeah, I think this is one of the games where the Bills find out whether they intend to spend 27mil on TT next year. Game will be competitive, but i still think the moment is too big for this franchise... if they win and do it from scrimmage (not some gift like they got from AZ on Sunday) , then this could be a turning point for TT and the franchise. I just think Rex will come with pressure against VERY mobile QBs (either Brisket or Edelman) and they will torch it. Rex will ride his pressure system right past the QB. They won't make Edelman be a NFL QB (the way hoodie will with TT) and Edelman or Brisket will run for 100+ . Just my take. Rex is too stubborn to adjust his scheme for a highly mobile QB who will evade an undisciplined pressure rush... I hope I am wrong, but fitzmagic ran thru the pressure rush, for gosh sake, Rex plays a reckless pressure D that will work against statue QBs but not against quick footed QBs .. I hope TT is running the scout offense this week (but I doubt it)... cuz thats a what they are gonna see -- the Julian Edelman Kent State offense...

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

Here are some keys, in no particular order...

1. Pull off a goofy radio prank with a Julian Edelman interview. Check.

2. Find some way to get plays in other than headsets since they are useless at Gillette Stadium. Does anyone know how to sign in Klingon?

3. Make anyone who gets a personal foul call do 30 push-ups right on the midfield logo.

4. Don't talk about game strategy in the locker room, tunnel, or anywhere else in the greater Boston Area. Ain't nobody got spies like Bill.

5. Play your very best and when the ref sticks you with a bogus call, just politely say "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

6. Take solace in the fact that Belichick will eventually have to retire, unless he has his mind downloaded into a robot, which shouldn't be a major adjustment for him. Perhaps it's already happened....

Go Bills. Good luck and godspeed.

Those are the biggest ones they need to watch out for. Im being super seriel