Bills tied for #3 in the league in sacks

Rubes

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can that be?

How is it possible that we have the same number of sacks as the Eagles or that Schwartzy has fewer sacks than two teams?

How is it possible that the Dolphins are not on this list or that Mario Williams is not on this list all by himself?

How is it possible that Mario only has four total tackles and one sack after three games?

Do the Dolphins have Mario playing defensive back?

Maybe he's playing the slot CB :lol:

Cardinals started with five straight three and outs and finished with four straight picks thrown.

Not dominant? C'mon.

Yes, NOT dominant.

25 first downs...........to put that in perspective the Bills have been running about 50 offensive PLAYS per week until yesterday.

34 minutes TOP.........decent yardage......one series while the game was still very much in the balance where the Cards ran down the field unimpeded for an easy TD..........and as you said........all the picks came at the end of the game when time was running out.

Nice defensive performance........NOT DOMINANT.

Obviously people are keeping track of our D stats compared the Schwartz Eagles stats

Looks like even on the sacks so far.

I am wondering how our run defense is stacking up to each other.

The Eagles have allowed 27 points in 3 games and fresh off a victory in which they held Big Ben to a FG. Impressive IMO Edited by Commonsense

Yes, NOT dominant.

25 first downs...........to put that in perspective the Bills have been running about 50 offensive PLAYS per week until yesterday.

34 minutes TOP.........decent yardage......one series while the game was still very much in the balance where the Cards ran down the field unimpeded for an easy TD..........and as you said........all the picks came at the end of the game when time was running out.

Go ask the Cardinals if they feel like they got dominated. You bet they do.

Solid flat out ass kicking.

Per NFL.com:

Rk Team G Sck

1 Minnesota Vikings 3 15.0

2 Denver Broncos 3 12.0

3 Buffalo Bills 3 10.0

3 Green Bay Packers 3 10.0

3 Houston Texans 3 10.0

3 Philadelphia Eagles 3 10.0

Almost halfway to last year's total after only three games...

Hopefully we double that number this Sunday........Go Bills!

Yes, NOT dominant.

I will take a nice defensive performance

No argument from me....the 3rd down conversions they allowed on a few drives were maddening

I always feel 3rd down efficiency is one of the most important stats for a defense. It has been a failing of Rex's defenses the past two years but before that I think he was pretty good on 3rd down. c

I always feel 3rd down efficiency is one of the most important stats for a defense. It has been a failing of Rex's defenses the past two years but before that I think he was pretty good on 3rd down. c

On the flip side, I believe that we were second to last in the league in three and outs last year. That is not a good stat for the offense and it does not do any favors to the defense.

Go Bills!

Go Gunners!