Rex's "antiquated" Defense

Haven't seen the game yet.

Did we play our safeties this week?

Yes, they actually helped the corners and it made all the difference in the world!!! It only took Rex four whole quarters of getting smoked by Fitzy to figure that out. I guess they had to look at the film.

I'm happy with today's game, but their defense is either sink or swim because their coaches are incapable of making any in game adjustments that are obvious to EVERYBODY watching.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea not buying the it's Rex's fault Gilmore and Darby were bent over by the jets wideouts angle.

"Shutdown" corner make a play.

They were in position almost all game long they just never did anything...against the Cards all they did was make plays with the ball in the air...

Love the hussle of Jerry Hughes but he seems to get that WTF penalty every damn game.

As much as I love his tenacity and overall game I'm getting tired of these dumb penalties every game. The one today could have been game turning and there was no need for it. Palmer was already on his way down to the ground.

So the defense has been cash money in 2 out of 3 games.

Guess it's not antiquated as everyone's favorite broken record says.

Go Rex go.

When they dial up the pressure, they are good . . . which makes the loss to the Jets so baffling. Why Rex? Sometimes he just outthinks himself. Oh well, let's enjoy this one. If they can duplicate it next week there will be real reasons for rejoicing.

Did I say that?

I thought I said I don't expect consistency.

Hughes has been very good so far... When he's not being !@#$ing retarded.

Please don't use that word. Thank You.

Without our 100 million dollar player

This.

and 1st pick and 2nd pick

Not this.

Can't miss a player when they haven't even played yet.

Even when Shaq does come back, he will still be a rookie.

A rookie making rookie mistakes, and prone to issues adjusting to playing in the NFL.

I'm just saying that it's not a given, as you seemed to postulate. And it happened the opposite way just last year. I'm not at all saying to expect it. Usually, you are right, that it takes some time.

That is all I was trying to imply.