Rex's Revenge on Buffalo

OutOfBubbleGum

This is just a what if. What if Rex wanted to destroy the Bills after being fired in New York? Buffalo did easily beat him badly his last year there. How would he do this? Start by firing Swartz who ran a top 5 defense. Then let the players do whatever they want (not much self control on or off the field). How about after your defense gets torched, fire your offensive coordinator. Rex is getting paid from the Jets still I think. Unfortunately the Bills are still paying him and will be after they fire him, hopefully after this week's game.

Any thoughts on this?

I understand that you are out of bubble gum, but that is not an invitation to drink a bottle of vodka at this early hour.

Try breath mints instead!

Now, now.....we don't KNOW that he started early. He may still be going from last night. Is that better?

I have many thoughts on this. For example: How long until this thread gets deleted. Is cocaine really that helluva drug. Why aren't there more internet filters. I didn't know there were people out there crazier than me.

But for the sake of fun, okay. Tanking the Bills is like shooting a quadrapaligic in the leg.

This is just a what if. What if Rex wanted to destroy the Bills after being fired in New York? Buffalo did easily beat him badly his last year there. How would he do this? Start by firing Swartz who ran a top 5 defense. Then let the players do whatever they want (not much self control on or off the field). How about after your defense gets torched, fire your offensive coordinator. Rex is getting paid from the Jets still I think. Unfortunately the Bills are still paying him and will be after they fire him, hopefully after this week's game.

Any thoughts on this?

And Buddy Ryan shot JFK

Any thoughts on this?

Go back to Sponge Bob please......

Any thoughts on this?

Hey, are you the dude that face planted this am at a tailgate party after drinkng three watermelon wine coolers?

Any thoughts on this?

in other news, 9-11 was an inside job by the federal govt.

The moon landing was filmed on movie set. This thread is akin to a conspiracy theory.

Rex is the Ted Nolan of the Bills, hired to tank the team for a rebuild. But that's a secret.

Well at least we have 2 really good defensive prospects in Ragland and Shaq for our shiny new HC next season, I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING ABOUT NEXT SEASON IN SEPTEMBER! SMH. Last season was so much better. Not replacing Harvin and Karlos with solid #2s in the off-season was a bad idea too. Can you guys remember the optimism we had last season when we whooped the Colts and our defense looked like what we expected it to look like?