Why we will beat the Cardinals

Virgil

I have the strongest possible logic and reasoning.

It's because we are the Bills and they can't rip our hearts out completely in September. That's a process reserved for Late October, early November.

We are outmatched, outcoached, and have no business winning this game. Which means we absolutely will win.

Then, we are going to rip off 2 more and gets our hopes right where we need them.

If you've been a Bills fan for more than a few years, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

For other reason.....

• Still can't believe that TT just forgot how to play overnight and expect to see an improvement in play
  • I believe fully that Gilmore and Darby are better than they were last Thursday. They've proven it.
  • Aaron Williams should be good for more playing time.
  • Rex KNOWS he is playing for his job on some level. Not to get fired soon, but the season is his resume.
  • They are going to force the ball down Sammy's throat and probably Clay too a little.
  • 0-3 is rare, even for us.

And if I'm wrong, the race for a top 3 pick and head coach begins. For me, I'd hope for a top 3, trade back, get Chad Kelly for reasons, and I wouldn't mind seeing Todd Haley/Josh McDaniel get another chance. But I reserve the right to change my mind

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because we are the Bills and they can't rip our hearts out completely in September. That's a process reserved for Late October, early November.

We are outmatched, outcoached, and have no business winning this game. Which means we absolutely will win.

Then, we are going to rip off 2 more and gets our hopes right where we need them.

If you've been a Bills fan for more than a few years, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

For other reason.....

• Still can't believe that TT just forgot how to play overnight and expect to see an improvement in play
  • I believe fully that Gilmore and Darby are better than they were last Thursday. They've proven it.
  • Rex KNOWS he is playing for his job on some level. Not to get fired soon, but the season is his resume.
  • They are going to force the ball down Sammy's throat and probably Clay too a little.

And if I'm wrong, the race for a top 3 pick and head coach begins. For me, I'd hope for a top 3, trade back, get Chad Kelly for reasons, and I wouldn't mind seeing Todd Haley/Josh McDaniel get another chance. But I reserve the right to change my mind

You are absolutely correct. No Bills season is complete without at least some sign - a sign that turns out to be a mirage - that we might actually be in the playoff hunt. It is therefore essential that false hope is generated until November.

For other reason.....

You are right, he didn't forget how to play, he's just not very good at it. I expect him to look alot like what he did against the Ravens. Cards 30-7

You may be correct. I'm coming up for the game, so I hope it's close. I just see no reason to think we can defend against the Cards offense if we can't stop the Jets. And the Cards D may be the best in the NFL. Yikes!! Will be interesting to see what the new OC has in store (if anything)

To be fair, Tyrod had 297yds 3/0 and was the 5th best fantasy player this week. It wasn't all his fault and he wasn't HORRIBLE.

2 plays, so Ravens took those big plays away and he was bad.

Take the 2 big plays away and thr garbage time stats it was bad

He is NOT an NFL QB if he refuses to throw inside the numbers

Of course the Bills will win this game for the following reasons

1. Its an out of Conference game, beating an NFC team doesn't help as much as an AFC team or a divisional win

2. The Cardinals are a good team and for the week following it gives the Bills fans hope that they could beat the Patriots and be back in things

3. I further prolongs the Rex & Rob Ryan Show in Orchard Park.......

If the rams could beat the SeaChickens today, the Bills can beat the Cardinals

To be fair, Tyrod had 297yds 3/0 and was the 5th best fantasy player this week. It wasn't all his fault and he wasn't HORRIBLE.

Hey, I really like TT. I want him to be the man very badly. But he's playing pretty bad right now. The passes he was making at the beginning last season that made me believe he could make all the throws, he's missing them right now. You take garbage time stats and the two bombs out of those stats and he had a pretty bad day.

Now, will a new OC make him throw people open and use the middle of the field? I don't know if that's possible. Will he be coached better and get comfortable to evolve as a QB, I sure hope so.

Of course the Bills will win this game for the following reasons

1. Its an out of Conference game, beating an NFC team doesn't help as much as an AFC team or a divisional win

2. The Cardinals are a good team and for the week following it gives the Bills fans hope that they could beat the Patriots and be back in things

3. I further prolongs the Rex & Rob Ryan Show in Orchard Park.......

If the rams could beat the SeaChickens today, the Bills can beat the Cardinals

This Guy gets it