Garoppolo - Another Whaley miss

harv shitz

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As Jimmy Garoppolo carves up the phins secondary, looking very Brady like in just a game and a quarter, it appears another great quarterback was missed.

I was on this board pleading with the Bills to pick this kid, but we didn't need him, we had E.J.

Good job, Doug, you and Buddy have put this team in the position its in, simply by passing by quality quarterbacks.

Neither of you two would know a quarterback prospect if he hit you in the nuts with a football!s

You were on this board pleading for Garrapolo? Why? We don't do the drafting. So, kind of a waste of your time. And ftr, Whaley missed on every single player drafted in the last two years who went on to success, not just Garrapolo. Maybe you could start threads for each of those Whaley fails.

Does the same thing apply for the other GM's who passed on him? Minnesota? Jacksonville? Oakland? Titans?

No, my point is he's another good looking young QB that we passed on. Aren't you tired of seeing all the others, and now him, look great, while we still are stuck with a 2nd rate at best quarterback? I really thought Tyrod was going to join the elite this year, sadly, I and many others, was mistaken.

As Jimmy Garoppolo carves up the phins secondary, looking very Brady like in just a game and a quarter, it appears another great quarterback was missed.

I was on this board pleading with the Bills to pick this kid, but we didn't need him, we had E.J.

Good job, Doug, you and Buddy have put this team in the position its in, simply by passing by quality quarterbacks.

Neither of you two would know a quarterback prospect if he hit you in the nuts with a football!

I'm sure we would have ruined him though. I hope we can bring him here when we get a new FO and coaching staff who now how to run a team and bring a QB along the right way.